1-day Changchun City Sightseeing Private Tour
OverviewChangchun is the capital and largest city of Jilin Province, and is located in the northeast of China,The name of the city means "long spring" in Chinese,Nickname,Spring City of the Northern Country.Your full day(7hours) private Changchun city tour 100% customized basked on your interests.you can choose 3-4 attractions you are interested from all the highlights of Changchun: the Museum of The Imperial Palace of Manchukuo,Changchu Confucian Temple,Changchun Cultural Square,Eight Departments of Manchukuo,The World Sculptural Park,South Lake Park,Changchun Huguo Prajna Temple,Changchun Movie Millennium Town and Jingyue Pool.
Know More about this tour
Meet your local tour guide at your hotel lobby at 9:10am Choose 3-4 attractions that you want to visit the most, or feel free to discuss your preference with your guide upon meeting.
Below is a suggestion itinerary:
First go to Puppet Emperor's Palace (Wei Huang Gong)Although the history became the history,The Museum of The Imperial Palace of Manchukuo still reminds us of the darkness at that period. It was here that Puyi, the last emperor of China was installed as the nominal head of state by the Japanese. The Puppet Emperor's Palace is located in the northeast of Changchun City. It is a series of buildings that are totally different from modern styles. The palace bears witness to the Japanese invasion of Dongbei (northeast part of China) and the royal tragedy of Puyi and his concubines, we will spend 2 hours there.
Then Changchu Confucian Temple,constructed in 1827 it is dedicated to Confucius, most famous and influential educator and thinker in ancient China. Therefore Wen Temple is also called the Confucius Temple.
Lunch for break, you can try local famous food, after lunch go to Changchun World Sculpture Park is a bright star inlaid at the south part of Renmin Street on the territory of urban district. Covering land area of 92 hectare, it is a modern city sculpture park combining natural hill and water with human scenery, where, the East and West Civilization of the World, Chinese Tradition and Modern Culture are compromised to embody its permanent there of Friendship, Peace and Spring.
then continue to go Changchun culture Square is the largest leisure square in Changchun with a history of 70 years. The square has a sunbird sculpture in its heart, in the north of which is an open-air music platform and a Geology Palace Building in the northernmost. The axle wire of the square is obviously paved with natural granites, and the areas on its both sides are green space and garden paths, inhabited by 3000 pigeons. As a popular haunt among locals for recreation opened up since 1996.and you also can take some photos about Eight Departments of Manchukuo.
At last your will be transfered back to your hotel.
Inclusions for 1-day Changchun City Sightseeing Private Tour
- Lunch(only if All Inclusive Packege tour option is selected)
- Entrance fees(only if All Inclusive Packege tour option is selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle(only if All Inclusive Packege tour or Tour with Private Vehicle option is selected)
Exclusions for 1-day Changchun City Sightseeing Private Tour
- All Entrance fees(if Tour with Private Vechile or Tour Only is selected)
- Lunch(if Tour with Private Vechile or Tour Only is selected)
- Transportation to/from attractions(if Tour Only is selected)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Changchun Huguo Prajna Temple most of time not open, just special day open.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.