1 Day Chengdu Downtown Tour
OverviewChengdu is home to giant pandas. The best place to visit these lovely creatures is Giant Panda Breeding and Research Base of Chengdu where more than 80 pandas are hosted here. With this tour, not only you will visit adorable giant pandas but also Factory Memorial Park, 300 years old Wide and Narrow Alley, Wangjiang Park, and Qingyanggong Palace
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up at your hotel around 8am, and then you will head to Giant Panda Breeding and Research Center in the suburb of Chengdu where you will see lovely pandas eating and playing. It will also be a pleasant experience for you to walk in the wide garden of bamboo trees at the research center.
After Panda Garden tour, your guide will take you to an interesting Factory Memorial Park which was built on an abandoned industrial park in eastern suburb of Chengdu where was known for its many large factories; however, nowadays, the factories have all been relocated outside of the city and the vacancies were revived to accommodate modern pop culture. Lunch will be provided. After lunch break, a leisure walk on the 300 years old Wide and Narrow Alley will be arranged. Although many of western coffee bars have occupied here, you can still find traces of its long history throughout the squared yards and wooden doors.
Later, in the afternoon, your guide will lead you to a 1,000 years old bamboo garden also known as Wangjiang Park that was built to commemorate a famous Chinese poet, Ms. Xuetao, of Tang dynasty. Highlight of this park is its bamboo forest boasting 100 varieties. Be enthralled as you walk among yellow bamboo trunks. You can also hear exquisite sound of green bamboo leaves swaying with the wind. After Wangjiang Park, you will explore Qingyanggong Palace before returning to your hotel.
Inclusions for 1 Day Chengdu Downtown Tour
- Entrance tickets
- English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Insurance coverage up RMB$300,000.00
Exclusions for 1 Day Chengdu Downtown Tour
- Optional photo with panda in your arms
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 9 people per booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Best of Tibet Tour from Chengdu by Air: Lhasa, Yamdrok Lake and Khampa La Pass
- Sichuan Opera in Chengdu
- 2-Day Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong National Parks Independent Tour from Chengdu by Air
- 2-Day Private Tour of Leshan Grand Buddha and Emei Shan including Monastery Stay
- Private Day Tour: Leshan Buddha of Chengdu
- Private Leshan Giant Buddha Day Tour from Chengdu with High-speed Train Transfer
- Half-Day Sichuan Cuisine Museum and Cooking Experience Tour
- 5-Day Small-Group China Tour: Chengdu and Shanghai