OverviewTaiwan is a well-known for its tea industry, especially its Mountain Tea. Pinglin is the place in Taiwan with many tea farms and the Pinglin Tea industry Museum is the world's largest museum dedicated to tea. Your cycling path for this tour is from the Pinglin Tea industry Museum towards Daiyujue Riverside, to Jingualiao to watch fish, then you will continue on to Jingualiao Tea Eco-village and return to the beginning. On the road, you can find rich vegetation and schools of fish. Enjoy the green mountains, pure water and mesmerizing forest scenery that winds its way along the valley. This cycling activity is like a fresh and natural forest spa.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet up your tour guide at departure point at 8:30am. After 1hr transportation, arriving at the starting spot (the Pinglin Tea Industry Museum parking lot). The cycling tour will begin from here and you will ride along the Daiyujue River. You can see lots of fish in the river and birds flying as they hunt. The green mountains, pure water and mesmerizing forest scenery that winds its way along the valley. You will also ride across a glass made bridge and observe fish just under your feet. It's a really amazing experience.
Keep riding along the river and see the tea field just beside the cycling path. You also can see lots of older ladies collecting the tea leaves for the tea factories. After riding for a distance you will arrive at Jingualiao Tea Eco-village. You will take a short break here, then head back to the Pinglin Tea Industry Museum for lunch from 12:45pm to 2:00pm.
The lunch is all made with tea, and it is suggested that you taste all the dishes so that you can experience them all. After lunch, you can visit the Museum where you can get lots of knowledge regarding various kinds of tea and the manufacturing processes. Afterwards, you will go to visit the tea factory for tea tasting and choose some flavors you like. If time is allowed, you may ride another riverside cycling path from 2:30pm to 4:30pm on Beishiu Riverside cycling path and Crocodile Island.
Beishiu Riverside cycling path was build on the river and tea fields. After all the riding, you will enjoy the scenery of crocodile Island and will realize why it is named after crocodile once you are there. Then, you will be transported back to your hotel by 5:30pm.
Inclusions for 1-Day Cycling Tour: Daiyujue River Cycling Path And Pinglin Tea Industry Museum
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Tour Guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Bottled water
Exclusions for 1-Day Cycling Tour: Daiyujue River Cycling Path And Pinglin Tea Industry Museum
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.