1-Day Dali Cuisine And Cruise Tour
OverviewVisit the Dali Morning Market, where you will see local life and choose fresh local food. After the market you will learn to cook that food Dali-style with the help of local Bai people. After the cooking class you will visit the Three Pagodas of Chongsheng Monastery, the symbols of Dali. Then, you will take a cruise on Erhai Lake to a local fishing village from where you can enjoy wide vistas of the Cangshan Mountain Range and the stunning Three Pagodas.
Know More about this tour
Welcome to Dali, Yunnan!
In the morning, your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel (within Dali Ancient Town) and take you to the meeting point.
(Sometimes Dali Ancient Town doesn't allow cars to go into small places, in that case, we will meet at meeting point.)
Then you will go to the Dali Morning Market, where you can experience the daily life of locals. There are all kind of food to choose from some fish fresh from Erhai lake or wild mushrooms and herbs from the Cangshan mountains. You can pick the food youre interested in and then learn to cook it during the cooking class. After the class, you can taste all the great local dishes you prepared for lunch.
After lunch you go visit the Three Pagodas of Chongsheng Monastery, which are the symbols of Dali. Afterwards, you will take a cruise on Erhai Lake towards Jinsuo Island a small fishing village. From there you can enjoy the view of the green Cangshan Mountain Range and the Three Pagodas, as well as observe lots of birds flying over the lake. At the end of the day the guide will take you back to Dali Ancient Town, where this tour will end.
We wish you a fine trip to wherever you are off to next!
Inclusions for 1-Day Dali Cuisine And Cruise Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Skilled driver and licensed vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for 1-Day Dali Cuisine And Cruise Tour
- Flight tickets
- Chinese visa
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide (not requested, but highly appreciated)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.