1-Day Electric Bike Tour In Dali
OverviewFrom Dali we ride an electric bike to Xizhou old town. This is the best way to really experience local life and feel the scenery. Tourists will ride an electric bike to Xizhou, a famous historical and cultural Bai minority town with well preserved architecture, and make our own Xizhou Baba, a famous local snack.
Know More about this tour
Welcome to Dali, Yunnan!
In the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel (within Dali Ancient Town) and taken to the meeting point.
(Sometimes Dali Ancient Town doesn't allow cars to go into small places, in that case, we will meet at meeting point.)
We will ride an electric bike to Xizhou along the western scenery road, you can stop beside the road at any time to enjoy the beautiful and tranquil Erhai scenery. When we arrive in Xizhou, we will explore Bai-style traditional architecture. Xizhou is famous for its Bai ethnic and folk culture and its old and well-preserved traditional courtyards. It is not only a historically famous city but also an ancient economic hub along the tea-horse road.
Xizhou Baba is a local delicacy which in normal times you only can buy. But on this trip we will take you into a local folk house to make your own Baba. Xizhou baba is a baked pancake with a crispy crust and filled with two flavors: sweet or salty. The sweet one has rose sugar and brown sugar in it, the salty one is filled with meat. Afterwards we will ride back to Dali ancient town.
We wish you a fine trip to wherever you are off to next!
Inclusions for 1-Day Electric Bike Tour In Dali
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for 1-Day Electric Bike Tour In Dali
- Flight tickets
- Chinese visa
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide (not requested, but highly appreciated)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Visitors should follow tour guide's safe instructions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.