1-Day Erhai Sightseeing In Dali
OverviewWe will start in Dali Ancient Town and then tour round Erhai Lake by car. Along the way, we will see Three Pagodas of Chongsheng Temple from afar, in a charming old town to eat Xizhou Baba and in the birthplace of Bai ethnic culture. Along the way we will see wetland, mountains, temples, islands, old towns, fishermen, birds and lots and lots of other interesting things.
Know More about this tour
Welcome to Dali, Yunnan!
In the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel (within Dali Ancient Town) and taken to the meeting point.
(Sometimes Dali Ancient Town doesn't allow cars to go into small places, in that case, we will meet at meeting point.)
Then we will begin our tour round Erhai. Erhai lake gets its name Ear sea because its shaped like an ear. Erhai is also called Mother Lake, because Dali city and Bai ethnic culture revolves around the lake.
The first stop on the way is Xizhou old town, where you can see Bai-style traditional architecture. Xizhou is famous for its Bai ethnic and folk culture and its old and well-preserved traditional courtyards. It is not only a historically famous city in China but also an ancient economic hub along the tea-horse road. In Xizhou you can try a popular local snack, called Xizhou Baba. The second stop is Haishe park, where you can relax and enjoy the tranquil lake scenery.
Around noon we will arrive in Wase, a small town where you can see the whole panoramic view of Dali Ancient Town from afar. It is also a religious and cultural center of east Erhai.
After lunch, we will continue to Haidong where you can wetlands and see Jinsuo island. Jinsuo Island used to be a summer retreat for the King of Dali Kingdom, but now it has become a small fishing village. Afterwards we will slowly return back to Dali Ancient Town.
We wish you a fine trip to wherever you are off to next!
Inclusions for 1-Day Erhai Sightseeing In Dali
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Experienced private driver and a licensed vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for 1-Day Erhai Sightseeing In Dali
- Flight tickets
- Chinese visa
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide (not requested, but highly appreciated)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A maximum of 8 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.