1-Day Group Pass: Cartoon Network Amazone In Pattaya With Transport And CabanaWrite a Review
OverviewCartoon Network Amazone is Cartoon Networks first and only fully-branded waterpark. Located in Bang Saray, 15 kilometres south of Pattaya on the Thailands Eastern Seaboard, the development comprises 10 themed entertainment zones each one offering an array of exhilarating water coasters and attractions. The waterpark also features captivating live and multimedia entertainment that incorporates the latest in interactive technology bringing fans of Cartoon Network closer to their favorite characters than ever before. Please note the price is per group of 4 people.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourHead to Cartoon Network Amazone for a fun day and experience exciting water coasters and attractions. It take approximately 20 minutes from Pattaya City and 90 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok by car. Guest safety is our number one priority, therefore guests may not ride water slides while wearing swimsuits that include hard or sharp objects, such as rivets, studs or zips on the back. While much of Cartoon Network Amazone is shaded, we do encourage protective sun swimwear. Cartoon Network Amazone is a family-friendly attraction, and as such only appropriate swimwear is permitted. We open daily from 10am to 6pm.
Starting 82 feet (25 meters) from the top of the legendary Ben 10 Omniverse Zone, 4 riders oscillate 1,100 feet (350 meters) twisting and turning 8 times before dropping into the 13,000 square foot (1,200 square meters) Omnitrix Dome which is the largest and only fully enclosed water dome in the world.
Starting 82 feet (25 meters) from the top of the legendary Ben 10 Omniverse Zone, 2 riders oscillate 1,050 feet (320 meters) in the ultimate water coaster ride as they battle battle Swampfire, Cannonbolt and NRG from the hit series, Ben 10 Ultimate Alien, with wild twists and turns defying gravity as jets of water blast them uphill with hair-raising drops and breathtaking curves through the three darkened alien space shuttles.
The worlds first fully themed monster water park ride, the Humungosaur at Cartoon Network Amazone water-park, features a death defying race for four riders seated in two person rafts hurling down twin tracks with two Indy car racing inspired massive figure eight turns oscillating 700 feet (213 meters) before the final final massive 51% vertical drop as they are swallowed by the mighty Humungosaur in a dramatic, heart-pounding finish.
The world's largest fully themed cartoon water park for kids and adults featuring 9 water slides, 2 massive water buckets dumping thousands of gallons of water on visitors below and hundreds of water features for the ultimate in soaking fun.
Inclusions for 1-Day Group Pass: Cartoon Network Amazone In Pattaya With Transport And Cabana
- All entrance fees for 4 people, unlimited play
- Complimentary all-day surf lesson and play
- Round-trip hotel transfer in Pattaya city area
- Private cabana: electric fan, dining table with 4 chairs, and 2 lounge chairs (cabana will be selected on your behalf, which you may change upon arrival at the park)
Exclusions for 1-Day Group Pass: Cartoon Network Amazone In Pattaya With Transport And Cabana
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name, number, expiration date and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
CNAmazone Water Park opening hours:
Weekdays: 10am to 7pm
Friday - Sunday & National Holidays: 10am to 9pm
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.