OverviewFeel yourself Russian Emperor. See it all: imperial palaces and fountains, and the most Russian church of St. Petersburg. After admiring the Hermitage collection of world art, located in Winter tsar residence, and visiting spectacular Spilled Blood church, travel by comfortable private car, van or bus (depending on your group size) to see the Russian Versailles, Peterhof park, known for its luxurious fountains all over the world.
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Skip the line
Know More about this tour
Your day will be filled with amazing sites after your English-speaking guide collects you in comfortable vehicle, escorting you from landmark to landmark.
The Hermitage Museum, located in the Winter Palace is the first imperial location.Founded by Catherine the Great upon purchasing 255 paintings from Berlin, the Hermitage now has over 2.7 million displays. Since 1764, it's housed the main portions of the Hermitage Collection. With masterpieces by Da Vinci, Rafael, Monet, Rembrandt, and Renoir it's regarded as a marvel, both inside and out.
Then you visit the romantic-styled Church of our Savior on Spilled Blood. Erected in 1883, following the assassination of Emperor Alexander III (on this exact location), the grand church (with its 7500 beautiful mosaics) was completed in 1907.
Thereafter, you'll be escorted to the iconic Peterho Parks. Dubbed the Russian Versailles and erect by Peter the Great to rival Versailles, the stunning collection of palaces, gardens and grottos are recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Inclusions for 1 Day Imperial Saint Petersburg Highlights Tour Visas Included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for 1 Day Imperial Saint Petersburg Highlights Tour Visas Included
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.