OverviewEnjoy a day out in Paris and visit the must-see destinations from the Village of Montmartre with the Iconic Sacr-Coeur to the main places in the City: Bastille, Jardins du Luxembourg, Opera Garnier and many more...Discover the Impressive Notre Dame Cathedral... This is an all-day Guided Tourincluding entrance to the largest Museum: Le Louvre. Departure by coach and River Shuttle the whole day.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a day out to visit Paris and its must-see places such as the Latin Quarter, Notre Dame Cathedral, Montmartre and the Louvre Museum.
The morning will start at 9.15am by a guided tour by coach of the oldest and Must see destinations of the French Capital: La Bastille, the Latin Quarter, St Germain des Près, Le Jardin du Luxembourg, The Opera Garnier, Place Vendome and some many more…. You will then head off to the Ile de la Cite with a Guided visit of the Impressive Cathedral: Notre Dame: a Gothic Architecture Monument .The guide will then take you to the banks of the Seine to board the River Shuttle for a return back to the centrally located agency.
Lunch at your leisure nearby our central located agency then meet up at 1.30pm for the afternoon portion to the village of Montmartre followed by the largest Museum: Le Louvre.
The Guide will take you up to Montmartre relating all about the neighbourhood, painters… You will have free time on your own pace to wander the narrow cobblestone streets and discover the authentic area. Famous Painters such as Van Gogh and Renoir used to live at the Main Square of the Village. Place Tertre is now the place to explore with lots of portrait artists , buskers, cartoonists surroundings by Cafés, Brasseries…And the Sacré-Coeur Basilica nearby.
The whipped-cream look of the Basilica is mainly due to its stone which came from the Château-Landon quarries. In wet weather, the calcite contained in the stone acts like a bleacher to give the church a definite chalky white appearance.
You will return back to the city centre to experience a Guided Visit at once, Symbol of French Monarchy, and now the largest National Museum! You will learn about the 3 main artworks : The Venus of Milo: Aphrodite Goddess, The Winged Victory of Samothrace and Mona Lisa: Da Vinci Notorious Artwork!! End of the excursion a round 6.15pm.
Inclusions for 1-Day In Paris : Morning City Tour By Coach, Afternoon In Montmartre And The Louvre Museum
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Admission ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Visit of the Louvre Museum with a professional guide
- Visit of Montmartre and the Sacré-Coeur with a guide
Exclusions for 1-Day In Paris : Morning City Tour By Coach, Afternoon In Montmartre And The Louvre Museum
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult ( Code tour PHML)
Correct Outfit is required at Notre Dame Cathedral: Shorts, dresses with bare shoulders, miniskirts …are not accepted
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.