1 Day In Rio Private Tour - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewGet personal attention, flexibility on a private tour Get an overview of Rio's most important sights during this comprehensive 8/10-hour tour Visit Corcovado Mountain, Christ Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain in one day Paineiras station through lush Tijuca Rain Forest Visit the Maracana Stadium from outside and the Sambadrome Visit the Metropolitan Cathedral Visit the Selaron Stairs (Colorful ones) Panoramic beaches Tour (Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana) Take the cable car from Urca up to the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
After morning early hotel pickup, with your local guide you will join a tour of Christ the Redeemer Statue and travel through the Tijuca Forest, stopping at Paineiras station to board the vehicles without many of the crowds up to Corcovado to see the statue up close, considered one of newest seven wonders of the modern world, the statue is located in the top of Corcovado mountain at (710m), and Tijuca Forest is considered the largest urban forest in the whole world.
Leaving the Christ Redeemer you will head to visit to the Maracana Stadium from the outside for pictures, famous football stadium and stage during the Rio 2016 Olympics games for Opening and Closing ceremonies.
After, you will visit the iconic "Sambodromo" in Portuguese or Sambadrome where Carnival's samba competition takes place and you will visit the Carnival Museum & Shop to take photos with Carnival costumes and try few Samba steps.
In continuation you will get into the Old Downtown and visit the cone-shaped Metropolitan Cathedral a masterpiece of modern art famous for its unusual architecture. Then you will be driving into Lapa neighborhood, where is located the old aqueduct (Lapa arches) and appreciate some graffiti arts, until you get at the Escadaria Selarón in Portuguese or Selaron Stairs 215 colorful steps, one of the most fascinating and original staircases in the world.
After you will head in a circuit the main Rio's beaches: Leblon stop at viewpoint where you can contemplate a gorgeous birds-eye view of Ipanema and Leblon beaches together and listen to the waves hit the rocks right below, in continuation to Ipanema and Copacabana beach.
Our last attraction, you will take the cable car from Urca hill (220m) up to the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain (396m), this unique rock formation also offers a fun way to reach it's summit. marveling at the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue and enjoying views out over Rio and its surroundings.
At the end of your 8/10-hour comprehensive sightseeing tour in Rio, enjoy drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for 1 Day In Rio Private Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional multi-lingual Tour guide (English / Spanish or Portuguese)
- Private tour
- Transport by air conditioned
Exclusions for 1 Day In Rio Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Prices are based to pick-up and drop-off from most hotels in the Southern zone. Other areas please contact us in advance (May different fees apply).
Tickets are not included. Prices range from USD 15 to USD 30 per person
During high season or Special events, the queues at main the attractions may be longer than expected, your tour guide will do the best they can to get there as early as possible, but please take in mind delays may occur
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tijuca Forest Hiking Tour Including Waterfalls
- Hiking and Rappelling Adventure at Tijuca Forest National Park
- Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour in Tijuca Forest National Park
- Bico do Papagaio Hiking Tour at Tijuca National Park
- Historical Rio Walking Tour
- Cidade do Samba Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Rio Samba School: Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Rehearsal
- Stand Up Paddle Tour to Tijuca Islands