1-Day Inca Trail And 1-Day In Machu Picchu: Private Hiking Tour - Cusco
OverviewThis is a fascinating 1 DAY HIKE to Machu Picchu, it is for people that do not have enough time for the classic 4 days Inca Trail, it is also one of the best combinations to see and be in contact with the wonderful landscapes of the Andes, the Cloud Forest, its flora and fauna. Learn about the Incas, Peruvian culture, and Visit 1 of the new 7 wonders of the world!!
Know More about this tourDAY 1: CUSCO or SACRED VALLEY - ROYAL INCA TRAIL TO MACHUPICCHU
Pick up at your hotel and transfer to the Ollantaytambo Train Station to catch the train until the Km 104 (1:20 minutes train ride, altitude 8250 feet), where we start to hike - with wonderful landscapes of the Cloud Forest, its flora and fauna - on the Royal Inca Trail to Machupicchu visiting first the Inca remain of Chachabamba. Later we continue hiking up-hill for about 3 hours until getting, visiting the famous and fascinating Inca Citadel of Winayhuayna (8860ft.). The hike continues after lunch for 1 - 1 1/2 hours until Inti Punku (Sun Gate, altitude 9050). From where we will have the first fantastic view of the "Holy City of the Incas": Machupicchu; the highlight of any trip to South America. Finally you hike downhill until Machupicchu (altitude 8000 feet) for 45 minutes. From Machupicchu you take a bus for 30 minutes to Aguas Calientes town (altitude 6600 feet) to overnight.
-Included: PRIVATETransportation: Hotel - Train Station, Train tickets (Service: Expedition or Inca Rail), PRIVATE guide, Inca Trail Permits, Picnic Lunch, bus tickets from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes town and accommodation in 1 Twin or Double room at a good value basic hotel
- Paying an extra (US$50 pp) you can upgrade to the VISTADOME train
- Paying an extra you can upgrade to any other better hotel
DAY 2: MACHUPICCHU - CUSCO
Early visit of Machupicchu; to spot the amazing sun rise and guided visit (2 1/2 hours) of the wonderful temples and palaces, later on your won take short hikes to Huaynapicchu Peak, Montana Machupicchu, the temple of the Moon, and the Inca Bridge. Afternoon return to Ollantaytambo by train (1 1/2 hours) and transfer to the hotel in Cusco (1 1/2 hours). (B)
- Included: Breakfast, Round trip bus tickets Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes, Tickets for Machupicchu, PRIVATE guide ( 2 1/2 hours), train tickets to Ollantaytambo(Service: Expedition or Inca Rail) an PRIVATETransportation: Train Station - Hotel.
- You have to pay extra ($65 pp) if you are interested in climbing to Huaynapicchu or Montana Machupicchu and you have to let us know in advance, we must buy tickets ASAP, there is a short limit per day.
Inclusions for 1-Day Inca Trail And 1-Day In Machu Picchu: Private Hiking Tour
- DAY 1:, - PRIVATETransportation: Hotel - Train Station, - Train tickets (Service: Expedition or Inca Rail), - PRIVATE guide, Inca Trail Permits, - Picnic Lunch, - Bus tickets from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes town, - Accommodation in 1 Twin or Double room at a good value basic hotel, , DAY 2:, - Breakfast, - Round trip bus tickets Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes, - Tickets for Machupicchu, - PRIVATE guide ( 2 1/2 hours), - Train tickets to Ollantaytambo(Service: Expedition or Inca Rail), - PRIVATETransportation: Train Station - Hotel, , , ,
Exclusions for 1-Day Inca Trail And 1-Day In Machu Picchu: Private Hiking Tour
- - You have to pay extra ($65 pp) if you are interested in climbing to Huaynapicchu or Montana Machupicchu-International & national airfares (Lima - Cusco - Lima), tips, airport departure taxes or visa fees, excess baggage charges, additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages or bottled water, non described meals & snacks, insurance of any kind, laundry, phone calls, radio calls or messages, reconfirmation of international flights and items of personal nature
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You should book ASAP; there is a limit for the Inca trail permits and the tickets for Huaynapicchu and Montana Machupicchu
- After booking; to buy all your tickets additional personal information will be requested
You Might Also Like
- Rainbow Full Day
- NATURAL SALT MINES AND MORAY TERRACES TOUR FROM OLLANTAYTAMBO TO CUSCO
- Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu in 4 Days
- Manu Reserved Zone Express 6 Days
- South Valley Tour - Half Day - Private Service
- Day Trip Adventure in the Chuquicahuana River from Cusco
- 4-Day Beer Tasting, Rafting Adventure and Machu Picchu Tour from Cusco
- Quick Trip in 3-Day: City Tour Cusco and Full-Day Trip to Machupicchu