1-Day Mt Fuji Bus Tour And Fuji Airways 4D Experience - Tokyo
OverviewDiscover the World Heritage listed Mt. Fuji, Japans highest and majestic mountain. During your 9 hour tour by air-conditioned coach, youll have the chance to visit Kawaguchi-ko Lake, Oshino Hakkai andmeet a ninja at the Oshino Ninja Village. The trips up to Mt Fujis 5th station at an elevation of 2,300 meters and the flight simulatorsightseeingattraction at Fuji airways are unforgettable.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourDiscover Mt. Fuji, Japans highest majestic mountain, which is officially registered as a World Heritage site.During your 9 to 10 hour tour on an air-conditioned coach, you will have the chance to visit Lake Kawaguchi, Oshino Hakkai, Oshino Ninja Village, Mt Fujis 5th station, and a flight simulator at Fuji Airways.A fluent English-speaking tour assistant will escort you on your tour.
You will depart from the meeting point at Shinjuku at 8:45 am via Tokyo Metropolitan Expressway and Chuo Expressway. Alternatively, you can be picked-up from 7 different places as below.
Please look the Departure page.
At first wewill go to the Oshino Hakkai Oshino Eight Ponds" to experience excellent views of Mt. Fuji with spring water.
You will then proceed to Oshino Shinobi no Sato, the Oshino Ninja Village, with beautiful views of Mt. Fuji's Japanese garden.You may even encounter a part of Japanese culture, Ninja, andtake a photo with them.
If you select the tour with lunch, you will have a Japanese-style lunch (chicken, as well as abuffet) at the Ninja Village Shinobi no Sato. Vegetarian options are available. Also we can arrange Muslim friendly lunch (No Pork and No Alcohol, Hoto Local Noodle in Hot Pod). If you would like to request Muslim, please let us know in remarks 2 days before the tour.
If you do not select the lunch option, you will have lunch on your own or you may also bring your own lunch.
After lunch you will head to the Mt. Fuji 5th Station forthe closest view of Mt. Fuji for a duration of about 30 minutes.There is a Shinto shrine there.
After thaton your itinerary will be the Fuji Airways flight simulator, an 4D experience created by the latest Japanese technology, where you will spend 40 minutes enjoying the views of Mt Fuji in every season. And then we will go toLake Kawaguchi, one of the Fuji Five Lakes, you will enjoy the natural reflecting pool for Mt. Fuji for approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
Your tour willconcludewhen you are returned to the Shinjuku Station (West Exit) at approximately 18:00 pm.
If the itinerary will be changed due to operation, weather and so on, we have alternative places as below.
Mt. Fuji 5th station : 4th station or 1st station and Fuji World Heritage Center
Fuji Airways : Kachi Kachi yama Ropeway
Oshino Shinobi no Sato : Iyashi no Sato (Traditional Village) Nenba
Inclusions for 1-Day Mt Fuji Bus Tour And Fuji Airways 4D Experience
- English-speaking local guide
- Headsets to hear the audio guide clearly
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lunch (if selected)
- Hotel pickup from the following hotels: Shiba Park Hotel, Keisei Ueno station, Shiodome station, Imperial Hotel, McDonald Suido-bashi station, Hotel New Otani, and Shinjuku Prince Hotel
Exclusions for 1-Day Mt Fuji Bus Tour And Fuji Airways 4D Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (if lunch option is selected)
We can provide Vegetarian lunch or Muslim friendly lunch (no pork and no alcohol). Please let us know 2-days before the tour if these options are necessary
Audio guidance in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Indonesian and Japanese
Free Wi-Fi service available on the bus
Please include hotel information when booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tsukiji Fish Market Walking Tour and Japanese Washoku Cooking Lesson in Tokyo
- Private Custom Shopping Tour with a Geisha
- Private Harajuku Omotesando Architecture Walking Tour
- Private Tour: 4-Day Best of Tokyo and Kyoto Including Tsukiji Market, Gion and Fushimi Inari Shrine
- Shinjuku Golden Gai Food Tour