OverviewOn this tour you will see all the major highlights of St Petersburg and visit the nearby town of Peterhof, which is 30 km away from St Petersburg. This friendly, very popular, small group shore excursion is the best choice for the first time travellers who want to get the most of st Petersburg visit in a single day. The tour includes all the must sees sights and all the most requested inside visits in St Petersburg and Peterhof: Hermitage/Winter Palace, Church on Spilled Blood, Peterhof Fountain Park, canal and Neva River cruise, and more. The tour insures you will have an unforgettable time and you may wish to come back again with your family and/or friends! The tour is limited to a maximum of 15 group members.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourDuring your Baltic cruise the visit to St Petersburg will certainly become the highlight of you entire trip. This unique 1-day program values every your single minute and is intended for those who want to see St. Petersburg highlights in the most effective way. VISA-FREE Shore Excursion in St. Petersburg takes care of the smallest details to make your Russian trip enjoyable and memorable.
8 am Your private fully licensed guide and professional driver of a comfortable air conditioned vehicle will greet you at passport immigration control next to your ship.
You will be taken for a CITY OVERVIEW TOUR. You will be able to see and take pictures of the most famous and beautiful sights of St. Petersburg center, get acquainted with the history of the city and the Romanov family.
PRIVATE CANAL CRUISE along rivers and canals of the "Venice of the North".
Enjoy the beauty of SAVIOR ON THE SPILT BLOOD CATHEDRAL, which startles visitors with its mighty size, multicoloured "onion" domes, magnitude of its décor. The interior has the largest surface in the world covered with mosaics created to depict religious subjects.
Have free time to have lunch in one of the local cafes(own expense).
Visit the Hermitage Museum – Includes the 4 buildings of this ensemble: the Winter Palace, the small Hermitage, the New Hermitage, and the Old Hermitage. Enjoy art collections with over three million works of art, the spectacular state and private rooms.
Travel to Peterhof by hydrofoil*.
PETERHOF TOUR - Another summer residence of Russian emperors. You will see the Upper Garden which resembles Versailles in its planning and, of course, the Lower Park with its incomparable Fountains.
Way back to St Petersburg by hydrofoil*.
6 pm Return to the ship.
*If the weather does not permit, the hydrofoil may be cancelled. You will have a vehicle to get to/from Peterhof.
Please note: program timing and the order in which venues are visited may change due to traffic or weather conditions.
Inclusions for 1 Day Optimized Mini-Group City And Peterhof Park Tour
- Russian Visa-Free Entry for Cruise Passengers
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan with 4G High Speed Internet
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups of 7 or larger
Exclusions for 1 Day Optimized Mini-Group City And Peterhof Park Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
This tour is visa-free for cruise passengers only. Land travellers will be required to attend to their own visa arrangements.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.