1 Day Relaxing Li River Cruise Tour - Guilin
OverviewEnjoy stunning scenery along the Li River with beautiful hills and gorgeous Karst peaks that gives you a new surprise at every bend from Guilin to Yangshuo. This tour provides private guide and car only.
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourTake this Li River cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo which is the highlight of any trip to northeastern Guangxi Province. Gorgeous Karst peaks give you a surprise at every bend of the limpid river under the blue sky. Water buffaloes sprawl in the fields, peasants reap rice paddies, and school kids and fishermen float by on bamboo rafts. With its breathtaking scenery, life on the river is a taste of a life far from the bustling metropolis.
Your day will begin with a pickup at 8:20 in the morning from your hotel in Guilin. From here, you will travel to Zhujiang pier, where you will board the cruise boat. The cruise lasts approximately 5 hours (from 9am to 2pm). During this time you will enjoy stunning scenery of the Li River. Cruise ticket that includes an on-board lunch is at your own expense.
Finally, to finish the day, you will enjoy a stroll through downtown Yangshuo with a roam down to the famous West Street. Your day will end at approximately 4 pm, when you are dropped off back at your hotel.
8:20am to 9:10am Guilin hotel pickup and transfer to the river pier.
9:30am to 2pm Li-River Cruise tour from Guilin to Yangshuo with lunch on-board.
2:20pm to 3:30pm Visit Yangshuo West street.
3:30pm to 5pm Back to Guilin hotel or drop off in Yangshuo.
Inclusions for 1 Day Relaxing Li River Cruise Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- The 3 star boat ticket with the lunch
Exclusions for 1 Day Relaxing Li River Cruise Tour
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.