1-Day Rustic Tour From Marcos Y Cordero To Charco Azul In La Palma
OverviewThis tour will bring you closer to one of the most special and important resources of the island of La Palma, the water.
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a wonderful walking tour that will bring you closer to one of the most special and important resources of the island of La Palma, the water.
This adventure starts on a 4x4 vehicle that will take you through a forest track to the Northeast side of the island and arrive at a beautiful place of extensive vegetation, and different rustic roads that will take you to a section of 13 tunnels built for the transfer of water through a channel inside the mountain.With helmets and the help of lanterns you will cross the tunnels with natural windows to the immense gully, accompanied by the sound of the water until you reach the water springs of Marcos y Cordero.
You will return by the same path to get back on the 44 vehicle and go towards Los Tilos forest. This forest is one of the most important laurel forests of the Canary Islands. It is an ecosystem inherited from the Tertiary Period and has been declared a Core Area of the World Biosphere Reserves. After this visit, you will go to the natural pools of Charco Azul, awarded among the best natural pools in the Canary Islands, and even in Spain. There you will have the chance to have something to eat and even take a bath.
This route takes place on Fridays and a pick-up service is offered from 2 main points: The Hotel Princes in Fuencaliente at 08:15, and the Tourist Information Office of Los Cancajos at 09:00. The tour finishes at 17:00 17:30 hours approximately.
Inclusions for 1-Day Rustic Tour From Marcos Y Cordero To Charco Azul In La Palma
- Guided route
- Pick-up service
- Helmet and lantern
Exclusions for 1-Day Rustic Tour From Marcos Y Cordero To Charco Azul In La Palma
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age for this activity is 12 years. Underage customers should be accompanied by an adult. All customers should wear comfortable walking clothes and bring water, and a raincoat. It is recommended to bring swimsuit, flips flops, sunglasses and sunscreen. The excursion would not take place if the minimum of 2 customers per booking is not reached.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.