1 Day Ski Tour At Mt Fuji 2nd Station Ski Resort Yeti Ski Lesson Available - Tokyo
Overview150 mins' drive away from downtown Tokyo, "Yeti" is a popular ski resort at Mt. Fuji 2nd Station. There are four slopes to meet needs of skiers and skateboarders. No matter you are beginner or veteran, different but all fun courses are at your disposals. In this tour, our guests will have about 5 hours to experience skiing, and splendid Mt. Fuji could be viewed if the weather is good! Tour fee includes lift ticket and 3 ski equipment rental package (Snow board, Snow boots, Ski poles). You can also join an one hour ski lesson by paying an extra JPY 3000(Japanese only).
Know More about this tour
Guests joining this tour will gather at Kogakuin University Front in Tokyo and depart from there at 7:15am. Upon arrival at Mt. Fuji 2nd Station "Yeti" Ski Resort, guests will be provided ski equipment for a 5hour- session of skiing. One hour ski lesson is available by paying extra fee(Japanese only). When ski course ends, guests will return to Shinjuku around 7:00 pm.
Highlight of Mt. Fuji! Mount Fuji is a mountain being the symbol of Japan. It is also the highest mountain in Japan with an altitude of 3,776 meters. Mount Fuji is a dormant volcano now, and the last eruption was in 1707. Every year between December to late May is the best time for the stunning view of mountain top with snow.
Inclusions for 1 Day Ski Tour At Mt Fuji 2nd Station Ski Resort Yeti Ski Lesson Available
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Tour fee included lift ticket and 3 ski equipment rental package (Snow board, Snow boots, Ski poles).
Exclusions for 1 Day Ski Tour At Mt Fuji 2nd Station Ski Resort Yeti Ski Lesson Available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Participant of this tour will ride with Japan local visitor.
In case of traffic congestion or any other uncontrollable reasons, may lead to changes on tour schedule or time shorten in each sightseeing spots, please be noted in advance.
In case of bad weather, there is a chance that Mount Fuji cannot be seen. For this reason we will not cancel the tour or make any refund.
There will be only driver and no tour guide on the bus
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tokyo: Cherry Blossom 'Sakura' Viewing Tour by Bus including Lunch
- Japanese Style Lunch Cruise by Yakatabune by TOKYO SKYTREE
- Japan Sakura Tour 11days
- Daytime Hanami (Cherry Blossom Time) With a Local
- Tokyo ONE PIECE Tower Entrance Ticket and Live Show
- Harajuku and Shibuya Evening Walking Tour
- Shiba Sakura and Mt. Fuji 1-Day Bus Tour from Tokyo
- Roppongi Hills Observatory "Tokyo City View" and Mori Art Museum Ticket