1 Day Tokyo Private Sightseeing Tour - English Speaking Driver
OverviewOverview Journey onto this 1 Day Tour of Tokyo with our professional, expert chauffeurs. See sights such as the Meiji Jingu Shrine, Imperial Palace Gardens, Senso-ji Temple, Shibuya and more! This tour is private, feel free to customize it! Highlights Private Day Tour - Fully Customizable Explore Tokyo's most famous temples and shrines by a private vehicle. Visit the peaceful Meiji Shrine, Japan's most famous Shinto shrine Enjoy Tokyo in a hassle-free way, at your own pace! Feel safe and sound with our modern vehicles and expert drivers.
Know More about this tour
What to expect:
You will be picked up from your hotel and be taken to the various destinations of your choice, in the type of vehicle of your choice. The private charter is perfect for larger groups, especially for families, as it lets you see more in a day with utmost ease. It also means that you can enjoy the metropolis at your own pace. This 1 Day Tokyo Tour is fully customizable, bringing you and your group to some of Tokyo's best destinations, from the imposing Kaminarimon Gate in Asakusa to the famous Tsukiji Fish Market. Take a walk through the beautiful Imperial gardens, enjoy the magnificent views from Tokyo Tower or Skytree and stroll around the futuristic Odaiba area , all with our expert drivers with you every step of the way.
Here is a sample itinerary filled with some main sightseeing spots around Tokyo:
8:00 a.m - Pick up from hotel in Central Tokyo area
- Asakusa District (Tsukuji Market, Sensoji Temple, Tokyo SkyTree)
- Imperial palace
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Harajuku Takeshita Street (Observe Japanese street culture)
- Shibuya Area/Scramble Crossing
- Odaiba (Panoramic view of Tokyo Bay in a futuristic area)
8:00 p.m - Drop off at hotel in Central Tokyo area
Note: The above is just a sample itinerary. Please inform us of your desired sightseeing spots and we'll happily construct an itinerary for you! In case you're unsure or undecided on what you'd like to experience on your day tour, please let us know and we'd be more than happy to suggest the best spots based on your interests.
Inclusions for 1 Day Tokyo Private Sightseeing Tour - English Speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet
- Highway Tolls
- English Speaking Driver
- Modern & Clean Vehicle
- WiFi Hotspot Router (In Vehicle)
Exclusions for 1 Day Tokyo Private Sightseeing Tour - English Speaking Driver
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
-- Our Chauffeurs --
All our drivers are licensed professionals and speak both English and Japanese. With over 30 years of experience on Japans roads, they will ensure your journey is safe, convenient and enjoyable.
-- Our Fleet --
All our vehicles are clean, modern and highly maintained. They are equipped with free Wifi routers so you can stay connected on the go!
Luggage Allowance (Approximate)
-- Hiace 10 Seater --
9 Passengers / 9 Bags
-- Hiace 14 Seater --
13 Passengers / 0 Bags
11 Passengers / 4 Bags
-- Alphard 7 Seater --
7 Passengers / 6 Bags
-- Sedan 4 Seater --
4 Passengers / 4 Bags
Maximum Tour Duration: 12 Hours
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tokyo by Night: Japanese Food Tour
- Tokyo Small-Group Walking Tour: Ningyocho and Nihonbashi Districts
- Oiran Show with Dinner at Roppongi Kaguwa Theater
- Tokyo Asakusa Rickshaw Tour
- Tokyo Cherry Blossom Walking Tour in Asakusa
- Half-Day Tokyo Architecture Walking Tour
- Japanese-style Lymphatic Massage in Tokyo
- Tsukiji Fish Market Walking Tour and Japanese Washoku Cooking Lesson in Tokyo