OverviewUlaanbaatar has 380 years of history. The capital city has been moved 29 times to finally settle down by the bank of River Tuul today. 100 years ago, with the name Urguu, Ulaanbaatar was all yurt felt dweller nomad town. During soviet time, Ulaanbaatar was built anew and gained a name of Asian White Beauty. Modern Ulaanbaatar still preserves the historical touch of different periods of time of Mongolia. It is old but new, all in one, which leaves remarkable impression and joyful contrast to first time visitors.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
Know More about this tourItinerary
- 10am Pick up from your Ulaanbaatar hotel and start the excursion
- 10:30am Visit Gandan Monastery, the center of Mongolian Buddhism
- 11:30am Drive to Sukhbaatar Square, the main square of Ulaanbaatar
- 12:30pm Visit Museum of National History of Mongolia
- 2pm Buffet lunch at BD's Mongolian Barbeque Restaurant
- 3pm Visit Bogd Khan Winter Palace Museum (closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from May 1 to October 1, 2016/2017)
- 4pm Visit Zaisan Hill and Big Buddha Statue to enjoy panoramic views of the city
- 5pm Drive to Tumen Ekh Folklore Show (subject to seasonal schedule)
Inclusions for 1 Day Tour Of Ulaanbaatar City Including Lunch Option
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 1 Day Tour Of Ulaanbaatar City Including Lunch Option
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expense
- Optional activities
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A small amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.