1 Hour Camel Ride Trip At Giza Pyramids
OverviewGet back to history and book online our Day trip to Giza Pyramids and ride an hour Camel ride around the great pyramid of king Cheops this tour will give you a different feeling as it makes you feel that you returned 5000 years back to the ancient history especially when you are on Camel walking in the desert sands beside one of the oldest sight in the world which is Giza Pyramids that has been Considered one of the top attraction in Egypt Our Tour Starts with Pickup from Customer location by our expert tour guide then transfer to Giza area and start your unusual trip to Giza Pyramids in Cairo
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourAs Per Requested Time that can be from 7:30 am until 12:00 pm Pickup from Customer hotel in Cairo by our expert historian guide and transfer to Giza Pyramids Start your unusual trip to Giza Pyramids and get on the Camel for an hour while our guided gives a full historical background about Giza Pyramids and the purpose of building it during this trip it will let you think and feel the ancient life how it was while walking by camel our tour guide will assist you to take some professional photos for your self with the pyramids from best location that can be memorable Photos then after you finish the an hour camel ride our guide will take you to the highest place there where you can take nice photos for all pyramids in one shot Then End your Visit to Giza Pyramids by Visiting the Sphinx Statue and valley Temple that also known as the mummification temple where the dead body of king Chephen was mummified also our Tour guide will assist you to take some nice photos for yourself beside the Sphinx and some fancy Photos with the Sphinx can be taken there and our guide will assist you in that matter
After the Tour is finished you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo
Inclusions for 1 Hour Camel Ride Trip At Giza Pyramids
- All taxes, Camel fees and handling charges
- Snacks & water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Group Tour
Exclusions for 1 Hour Camel Ride Trip At Giza Pyramids
- any Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Tour to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx , Sakkara & Dahshur Pyramids
- Egyptian Meal at a Local Egyptian House
- Pyramids and Saqqara day tour
- Full Day private trip to visit Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis and Sakkara
- Cheapest Package 3 Days Cairo and Giza City Break
- Half dayTour Pyramids of Giza Sphinx including Camel ride
- Private Transfer from Cairo Airport to Hotel in Giza
- Half-day Churches of Cairo Tour with Cave Church, Coptic Cairo, Hanging Church