1-Hour Luxury City Tour Of VictoriaWrite a Review
Visit Victoria's major highlights in the comfort of a full-size, luxury SUV on a 1-hour sightseeing trip. This tour is perfect for guests who are on a tight schedule, with a small budget, and need a flexible start time. The tour is fully narrated with historical facts, currents statistics, and a few spooky ghost stories, too. Make plenty of stops for photo opportunities on this brief but thorough adventure. Local hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourVisit Victoria's most popular attractions on a 1-hour, luxury city tour. Start the trip with a complementary pickup from any downtown location such as local hotels, the Sea Plane Port, the Victoria Clipper, Helijet, or the Coho Ferry.
Visit the Fisherman's Wharf Houseboat community, the Inner Harbor (including the Parliament Buildings), and the Empress Hotel. Enjoy a drive through the Historical shopping district, including Canada's oldest Chinatown. Pass by Emily Carr's House in the Heritage Community of James Bay en route to the Beacon Hill Park. From there, explore the grounds of the Lieutenant Govenor's Estate, and finally make a stop to view the exterior of the Craigdarroch Castle.
This 1-hour tour is fully narrated with historical facts, current statistics, and a few spooky ghost stories along the way. Start times are customized to the guest's requests. Local round-trip transportation is included.
Inclusions for 1-Hour Luxury City Tour Of Victoria
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 1-Hour Luxury City Tour Of Victoria
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour can accommodate space for a collapsed wheel chair, providing the guest is able to get into the car with minimal assistance
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Pricing per vehicle
Maximum of eight passengers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Victoria To Cowichan Valley Wine Tour
- Victoria Bird And Sea Lion Tour
- Craigdarroch Castle Pedicab Tour
- Zodiac Whale-Watching Adventure In Victoria
- Whale-Watching Cruise From Victoria To Vancouver
- Victoria Whale And Wildlife Cruise
- Whale-Watching Cruise From Victoria And Butchart Gardens Admission
- Whale Watching Marine Wildlife Excursion From Victoria
- Victoria To Vancouver Tour Including Butchart Gardens And Sunset Cruise
- Victoria Craft Beer And Distillery Tour