1-Hour Mount Aspiring And Glaciers Helicopter Tour From WanakaWrite a Review
OverviewOne of the most popular scenic flight's out of Wanaka, the Aspiring and Glaciers flight affords stunning views across the Southern Alps and the icon of the Mt Aspiring National Park. Take-off from the Matukituki Valley at the gateway to the National Park. Cross the tussock covered hillsides and rise above the snow capped peaks of the alps. This flight includes a snow landing and an alpine landing and spectacular sights of the blue ice and crevasses of the Bonar Glacier.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourYour flight will take-off from our base (address provided on voucher). Take a scenic 25-minute drive from Wanaka Township to the base and check-in at the hangar at least 15 minutes prior to your flight time. Flight times are flexible, operating on demand between 8am and 4pm.
Take-off and enjoy the scenic flight from the base in Matukituki Valley above tussock covered slopes to the rugged snow-capped peaks at the border of the Mt Aspiring National Park. Land on a snow covered peak and enjoy the opportunity to touch snow year round with this scenic flight.
Your pilot will provide detailed commentary of the area during your flight on our two-way headsets. With the hangar based at the start of the Matukituki Valley your 'scenic' flight time is maximized over remote back-country.
Inclusions for 1-Hour Mount Aspiring And Glaciers Helicopter Tour From Wanaka
- Small-group tour
- Live commentary on board
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Exclusions for 1-Hour Mount Aspiring And Glaciers Helicopter Tour From Wanaka
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required to confirm departure
Subject to suitable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Passengers will be weighed on arrival to ensure comfort on the aircraft as well as balance of the aircraft
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.