OverviewThis 1-Hour tour starts in front of the central portal of Notre-Dame de Paris at 9am. You willfirst observe its magnificent facade and discover numerous details illustrating the Bible. After looking at the cathedral exterior, you will step inside the monument to understand its construction, its new architectural style and historical dates and events that have shaped it.
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
The visit starts by reading the facade of the cathedral of Notre Dame which was conceived as an open book. Many great details can be discovered on each of them some related to the Virgin Mary and some others to the historical life of city of light. Considered as one of the finest example of french gothic architecture, we will learn about this new architectural style and its main elements. Constructed in the 12th century, its location, the 'île de la cité', was once the shelter of the first inhabitants which makes it the symbol of the city and the background of a worldwide story the Hunchback of Notre Dame and his tragic love for Esmeralda. By the way this is the icing on the cake. Come and discover life in the middle ages, its architectural style and the symbolism behind its stained glass windows, gargoyles and chimeras. Let me tell you all about what happened during the French Revolution and World War II, its treasures and its most recent episode and turmoil.
This tour is essential to know the birth of Paris and it is perfect for family with children.
Inclusions for 1-Hour Notre-Dame De Paris Family Tour
- Live commentary on board
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- booklets for children
Exclusions for 1-Hour Notre-Dame De Paris Family Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Groups are composed of minimum 1 person and maximum 10
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket With Host
- Skip The Line: Louvre Museum Audio Tour
- Skip The Line: Notre Dame Cathedral, Tower And Ile De La Cite Half-Day Walking Tour
- Seine River Cruise And Paris Canals Tour
- Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Tour By Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry To Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour And Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Paris Jewish History 2 Hour Private Guided Walking Tour
- Neoclassical Paris 2 Hour Private Walking Tour