1-Hour Skip-the-Line Small-Group Colosseum Tour In Rome
OverviewEnjoy a Semi-Private Skip-the-Line 1-hour Tour of the Colosseum. Bypass the queue to avoid long waits. Go back in time, hear about the fascinating and terrifying history of the Colosseum, including the bloody gladiator battles that once took place here, and explore the first and second tiers for great views. Walking tour led by a professional guide with audio headset system included.
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide near the Colosseum to begin your exploration of Ancient Roman history.
Visit the Colosseum, including skip-the-line entry. Learn about the spectacular games and bloody battles that were held inside. Hear about the techniques of construction invented by the Romans, the incredible ability of the gladiators, the violent fighting between exotic animals and the high level of technology achieved by Roman engineers to built the Colosseum.
Walk around the first tiers and reach the arena to learn about the trapdoors and all the mechanisms used to animate the games. Your guide will keep you entertained with stories of sea-battles, the cages where lions were kept before the games started, the rooms in which gladiators were waiting before they reached the arena, the executions, and the excitement of the spectators attending the most spectacular, fantastic, and expensive games in human history.
After exploring the first level you will reach the second tiers to enjoy the best inside and outside view of the Colosseum. Your tour will end in front of the official book shop of the Colosseum where you can find a wide assortment of books about the monument. Your tour guide will be at disposal to answer all of your questions and curiosities.
Inclusions for 1-Hour Skip-the-Line Small-Group Colosseum Tour In Rome
- Small-group walking tour
- Professional guide
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Colosseum
- Headset system
Exclusions for 1-Hour Skip-the-Line Small-Group Colosseum Tour In Rome
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 13 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair not accessible due to the floor conditions
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children discount is applied only with a valid ID card
Important: please note that you can not get to the Colosseum with large bags / backpacks / suitcases. It is possible to bring only small bags. Because inside the Colosseum there is not a cloakroom service
Selfie sticks cannot be used inside the Colosseum for security reasons
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience