1-Hour Texas Hill Country Food And Wine Tasting Tour From Fredericksburg - San Antonio
OverviewWe invite you to experience a culinary adventure in our new tasting room! Set in the Fischer & Wieser historic 1870's log cabin next to Das Peach Haus, you will enjoy a full wine tasting along with delicious meats, cheeses, and Fischer & Wieser products. Tantalize your palate with 100% Texas wines and explore the possibilities of food and wine pairings. Learn a wine tasting technique that many of the world's top wine drinkers use that will focus the senses and enhance your enjoyment of wine for years to come. The premier tastings are guided by a resident wine expert.We are spotlighting wineries from the Texas Hill Country. Dry whites, dry reds, and sweet wines are offered. Afterward, sit and relax next to the pond under the canopy of pine trees, treat yourself to a piece of homemade peach cobbler with ice cream, shop over 170 Fischer & Wieser products in Das Peach Haus, or tour the beautiful grounds.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourArrive a few minutes early to check in for your premier wine tasting experience.
The premier tastings are guided by a resident wine expert. The tasting begins with a brief tour covering the history of the renovated 1870's cabin (tasting room) that became the Wieser family's first store selling fresh peaches from the orchard and home-made preserves in 1969. Once in the tasting room you will choose a seat at a beautiful refurbished log, wooden table. One entire wall of the cabin is lined with all the various Texas wines, prelected for these premier tastings. The charcuterie spread includes seven cheeses, five meats, wine crackers, sliced baguette, freshly sliced pear, almonds, and olives. Award winning Fischer & Wieser products will also be available for tasting and pairing.
The wines for tasting spotlight two different Texas wineries every two months. These chosen wineries coincide with the Fischer & Wieser Culinary Adventure Cooking School vintner dinners. Dry, semi-dry and sweet wines are available for premier tastings.
A wine tasting technique that half of the world's top wine drinkers use will be demonstrated. A full description of the six wines will be provided as you sample each one, including suggestions for charcuterie and food pairings.
Products used in the premier tastings are available for sale.
Inclusions for 1-Hour Texas Hill Country Food And Wine Tasting Tour From Fredericksburg
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for 1-Hour Texas Hill Country Food And Wine Tasting Tour From Fredericksburg
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Children are welcome but must be accompanied
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- San Antonio Museum of Art Admission
- 48-Hour San Antonio Hop-on Hop-off Plus Tower of the Americas Admission
- San Antonio Cruiser and Double-Decker Bus Tour
- San Antonio Alamo Double-Decker Bus Pass
- San Antonio 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley and Double-Decker Bus Pass
- The Real San Antonio Small Group Guided Tour
- Taste San Antonio Food Tour