OverviewEnjoy a luxury city tour with your own personal guide and experience the beautiful and historical city of Victoria. Your guide will show you the major highlights and also some of the city's hidden gems. Enjoy a scenic drive out to the Butchart Gardens. Over 100 years old, the gardens were once an old lime quarry now transformed into a piece of heaven. Even if you're not a fan of flowers, you will be amazed by the layout of the 55 acre estate. After the gardens, enjoy a scenic drive back to Victoria. This tour is great for those who want to experience all the major highlights in a short time. Please be advised that all sightseeing tours may be customized to the customers requests.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Popular choice with kids
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Skip the line
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourAfter your guide picks you up, you'll start out by visiting Fisherman's Wharf. Have a quick look at the local house boats and possibly see a local harbor seal. Then, drive through the inner harbor and observe some historical sites, such as the Parliament Buildings and the Empress Hotel. Make your way through the historical downtown to Canada's oldest Chinatown and then to James Bay heritage community. Visit the birth place of the famous author and painter Emily Carr.
Afterwards, your guide will drive you through Beacon Hill Park (the largest inner city park), passing by the world's tallest totem pole and then towards the Lieutenant Governor's mansion. From there, you'll have the opportunity to stop to view the exterior of the historical Craigdarroch Castle. Next, enjoy a scenic drive to Butchart Gardens, where you'll have approximately 1.5 - 2 hours to explore. Following the gardens, enjoy a scenic country drive through West Saanich back to Victoria.
This tour is fully narrated with current and historical facts, as well as a few ghost stories too! You'll make plenty of stops for photo opportunities. Tour may be customized upon request.
Inclusions for 1-Hour Victoria City Tour And Butchart Gardens
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Live commentary on board
- Free pick up and drop off at any downtown location such as local hotels, Victoria Clipper, Coho Ferry,and Harbor Seaplanes)
- Plenty of stops for photo opportunities
Exclusions for 1-Hour Victoria City Tour And Butchart Gardens
- Admissions to Butchart Gardens are not included.
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick up fee for cruise ship passengers are not included (This could be avoided, please inquire)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
If you have not already specified, you must advise supplier as soon as possible your ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.