1 Hour Visit And Tasting In Beaune
OverviewOur team, in a family-like atmosphere, will greet you and present you the wine making techniques used by the Domaine Debray, from the grape harvest to the bottling process. At the end of the visit, you will have the opportunity to taste our production, directly extracted from oak barrels or already bottled, in our cellars or in the tasting room.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourFriendly Domain at the heart of Beaune, located at 200m of the Htel-Dieu, created at the end of 2006 by Yvonnick DEBRAY.
Visit of the winery, following up the process of wine making. Tasting of 6 our great Burgundywines (3 whites, 3 red) in the tasting room. Possibility of tasting on barrels following the evolution of wines. Fruit juices are available for children.
Inclusions for 1 Hour Visit And Tasting In Beaune
- Private tour
Exclusions for 1 Hour Visit And Tasting In Beaune
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.