1 Hour With David - Accademia Gallery Tour - Florence
OverviewAccademia Gallery is one of the most important representations of Florence’s art and culture. David on the other hand, is one of the best tour guides of Florence. Under his guidance, explore each corner of Accademia Gallery. Take your time to explore the “David”- the sculpture that is considered to be the magnum opus of Michelangelo
- Enter the Accademia Gallery museum with a fast-track priority entrance ticket and discover the original Michelangelo's masterpiece that has become the symbol of Renaissance splendour. The David.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Best tour operator in the region.
Know More about this tour
Enter the Accademia Gallery museum with a fast-track priority entrance ticket and discover the original Michelangelo's masterpiece that has become the symbol of Renaissance splendour. The David.
Admire it from every perspective, gaze in awe at David, that dominates the central gallery of the museum.
The David was sculpted by a very young Michelangelo (in his twenties) entirely from a single block of local Carrara marble and it's 5.17 metres tall (17 ft). It represents the biblical hero David that killed Goliath and when it was unveiled, in 1504, it soon came to symbolize the defense of the civil liberties embodied in the Florentine Republic.
Admire also Michelangelo's famously unfinished sculptures – Prigioni and San Matteo.
The Accademia Gallery houses also many other masterpieces, both paintings and sculptures, from the Middle Ages to Renaissance, by the greatest artists, like Botticelli, Paolo Uccello, Andrea del Sarto and many more, which you will discover with your knowledgeable English-speaking guide.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
Big bags and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
This tour runs rain or shine.
Inclusions for 1 Hour With David - Accademia Gallery Tour
- Accademia Gallery entrance (skip the line)
- English speaking licensed guide
- Earphones for groups over 12 pax
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Chianti's Best Landscapes and Wine Tour
- Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own Ambient Fragrance
- Private Florence San Marco Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano