10-12 Days Tibet Travel Permits Pass For Flexible Tours - Lhasa
OverviewWiththis 10-12 days valid Tibet travel permits prearranged by local supplier www.TibetCtrip.com20 working days in advance, travelers can choose any budget tours options even after arrival with exactly the same tour supplier to visit attractions such as Mt. Everest at base camp, Lake Yamdrok, Pelkhor Monastery at Gyantse, Tashilhunpo Monastery at Shigatse, Lake Namtso, Tsetang, etc.This permits pass is also suitable for foreign travelers who have just a very short time from 2 days to around week time. Please specify the exact arrival date and departure date and interested places to go upon booking and so the final permits will be based the individual actual schedule and itinerary. If travelersdo not want to book add on trips, it is requested for them to just stay in Lhasa according to the local policy because if you travel out of Lhasa,you will need at least a car, driver and/or tour guide.
Know More about this tourAll foreign travelers have to have legal and valid Tibet travel permits to travel in Tibet. And there are many different types of permits while entry and travelling in Tibet. No mater where you go in and/or out of Lhasa during your time in Tibet, the Tibet travel permits must be prearranged as early as possible. Given different travel destination you may consider to visit, additional permit of Alien's travel permit maybe necessary as well. This permits pass gives travelersmaximum travel flexibility to book with the same tour supplier (Tibet Ctrip Travel Service-TCTS, www.TibetCtrip.com) for any additional tours, however the additional tours are limited for places of Tsetang (Yumbulagang Palace, Samye Monastery, Tramdruk Monastery, Tombs of Tibetan Kings), Lake Yamdrok, Karola Glacier, Lake Namtso, Pelkhor Monastery at Gyantse, Tashilhunpo Monastery at Shigatse, Sakya Monastery, Mt. Everest Base Camp and the Lake Draksumtso in Nyingchi in east of Tibet. If travelers's destination covers Mt. Kailash and Lake Manasarovar, please book 15-22 days Kailash travel pass at least 40 days in advance.
Inclusions for 10-12 Days Tibet Travel Permits Pass For Flexible Tours
- Tibet travel permits valid for 10-12 days (except for Mt. Kailash and Lake Manasarovar)
- Tibet travel permits delivery by post/express delivery agent to your hotel or living address in Mainland China
- Travel Permits photo copies by email if travelers take the train to Lhasa (except for the trains from Chongqing, Xi'an and Lanzhou)
Exclusions for 10-12 Days Tibet Travel Permits Pass For Flexible Tours
- Any tour activities(travelers can choose to book any optional tours with the same permits provider even 1-2 days in advance)
- Flights and trains
- Chinese visa
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 15 people per booking
Travelers must provide the Actual LHASA arrival date and LHASA departure date with cities name (Eg. Sept.10 Chengdu to Lhasa, Sept.19 Lhasa to Shanghai)
Travelers must inform the supplier the actual tour itinerary covering the most wanted places to visit, so the permits can be accurate.
After booking, please send your passports photo copies as early as possible, tour supplier needs this to apply permits
Price does not include any other tour services,foreign travelers can not travel in and out of Lhasa by themselves if without a tour guide and/or car. So once permits booking is confirmed, please contact the supplier for additional ground tour services booking.
Travelers can not join any other different tour operator's tour programs (in or out of Lhasa when in Tibet) with this permits pass according to the local travel policy
You Might Also Like
- Drepung & Sera Monastery on Budget-Lhasa Day Tour
- 16 Days Kailash Everest Group Tour by Tibet Local Operator
- 8-Day Best Everest Group Tour with Flexible Lhasa Tour Booking after Arrival
- 8 Days Lhasa to Everest Base Camp
- 3-Night Lhasa Sightseeing Group Tour Including Welcome Meal
- Yamdrok Lake Highlight Day Tour
- Private Tibet Tour Car Rental