10-Day Israel Tour Including Petra From Tel Aviv
OverviewAn intensive 10 day tour to Israel with 9 full days of touring. Tour all of the amazing sites in Israel including Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Masada, the Dead Sea, Tel Aviv, the Galilee and Golan Heights, and much more. Continue on to Petra for 2 days, one day of touring, and the other day you have free to go back and walk around on your own. This is a once in a lifetime tour that you don't want to miss. Book your tour today!
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourDay1: Tel Aviv. You will be collected from your hotel in Tel Aviv. Start the day with the Diaspora Museum, and Old Jaffa. Continue on to Neve Tzedek, and then you will be able to do some shopping. Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Day 2: Galilee and Golan Heights. 7am pickup. Tour Katzrin, synagogue, home, and drive to Mount Bental to tour the Syrian fortifications. Overnight inTel Aviv
Day 3: Caesarea and Haifa. Drive to Caesarea, tour the Roman theater and the ruins. Stop in Haifa and tour the Bahai Gardens, the grottos, and Rosh Hanikra. Continue on to Acre and tour the Crusader castle. After walk through the market. Overnight inTel Aviv
Day 4: Nazareth. Drive to Nazareth stop at the Mount of Precipitation. Continue on to tour the Church of Annunciation, and the Church of St. Joseph. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 5: Jerusalem. Tour the Old City and the New City. Tour the Western Wall, the Via Dolorosa, the Stations of the Cross, and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. After, tour the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 6: Jericho and Bethlehem. Drive through the Judean desert to arrive in Jericho. Tour Mt. Temptation, the synagogues, and the excavations. Tour Bethlehem, and walk across Manger Square to tour the Church of Nativity, and the church of St. Catherine. Overnight Jerusalem.
Day 7: Dead Sea and Masada. Drive to the Dead Sea and arrive at Masada. Ascend Masada on a cable car and tour the synagogue, bath house, and palaces. Go to the Dead Sea to take a swim or enjoy a mud bath. When driving back stop at the caves at Qumran to see where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Overnight in Eilat.
Day 8: Petra. In the morning a driver will pick you up and take you to the Jordanian border. Drive on to Petra for an amazing tour of one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Tour the Treasury, the facades, a Roman theater, mourning halls, and more. In the evening you can do Petra by night. Overnight in Petra.
Day 9: Petra. A free day in Petra to tour at your leisure. In the afternoon a driver will take you back to Eilat.
Day 10: Tel Aviv. After breakfast take a flight from Eilat to Ben Gurion for your flight home.
Inclusions for 10-Day Israel Tour Including Petra From Tel Aviv
- 9 nights accommodation on B/B status
- Entrance fees
- Lunch on some of the touring days.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for 10-Day Israel Tour Including Petra From Tel Aviv
- The listed price does not include a $65 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Visa,we can make it for you at the border $75 per person.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
The order of the tours may be changed according to the day you start the tour on.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You Might Also Like
- Negev Desert Private Day Tour from Tel Aviv : Beersheba Sde Boker and Mitzpe Ramon
- Private Day Tour: Sea of Galilee, Tiberias and Safed from Tel Aviv
- Private Tour: Masada and Dead Sea Day Tour from Tel Aviv
- Shore Excursion: Sea of Galilee Private Tour from Haifa Port
- Half Day Private Walking Tour of Jaffa
- Tel Aviv and Jaffa Tour
- Central Israel Wine Tour From Tel Aviv
- Northern Israel Wine Tour From Tel Aviv