Start your adventure Merrimack, New Hampshire. The Merrimack Premium Outlets will be open and we will offer complimentary transportation to the Outlets or to the Anheuser Busch Brewery for a tour and a tasting. This evening, we will welcome you to New England with a welcome drink and dinner. Dinner included
Travel to coastal Maine and explore the Light House Trail. The first stop will be at Nubble Light, one of the most photographed points in Maine. This will be followed by a New England Lobster Lunch. In the afternoon, you'll visit Portland and the famous Portland Head Light as well as other lighthouses in the area. Breakfast & Lunch included
Enjoy a cruise of Squam Lake, used as the setting in the movie "On Golden Pond". Enjoy a gourmet box lunch or lunch at Walter's Basin restaurant before having an interactive experience at the Squam Lake at the Squam Lake Science Center staring New Hampshire Wildlife.Breakfast &Dinner included
Have a "Taste of Vermont". Your first stop is at the Cabot Creamery Annexfor a sampling of some of Vermont's finest Cheeses.We will continue on to Cold Holler where you can enjoy a taste of Apple Cider and lunch on your own at the Apple Core Dinner. We will stop to see how maple syrupp is made and a tasting on the way back. Breakfast included
Travel to the top of Cannon Mountain by Aerial Tram. In the afternoon, cross the Kancamagus Highway, which offers some of the most dramatic fall colors and scenic covered bridges. Breakfast &Dinner included
Visit Newport, Rhode Island and enjoy a sail aboard a schooner around Newport Harbor followed by a tour on one of the historic Mansions. Breakfast &Dinner included
Enjoy a tour of historic Boston. The first stop is the USS Constitution. Next see the Old North Church and Paul Revere's home. Visit Quincy Market for shopping and lunch. In the afternoon, see the State House, Boston Common, Trinity Church and other Boston Highlights. Breakfast included
Enjoy a full narrated historic tour of Nantucket, famous as the world's foremost whaling port in the 18th century. The tour covers The Old Mill, "Sconset" Village with its rose-covered cottages, Low Beach, Sankaty Head Lighthouse, Cranberry bogs and Nantucket moors. That evening, you'll enjoy a New England Lobster dinner.
Tour Cape Cod National Sea Shore on the way to Provincetown. In the afternoon, enjoy a whale-watching cruise or a Cape Cod Dune Tour.Breakfast &Dinner included
On the last day, tour Hyannis with stops at the Kennedy Memorial before continuing onto the JFK Presidential Library.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Days
Departure Details :
Multiple: Park and Ride in Nashua, Hooksett Park and Ride at the end of exit 11, hotel accommodation in Southern New Hampshire, Boston Logan Airport, or hotel accommodation in Boston, MA
Return Details :
You will be returned to the Boston Logan or Manchester NH airport by 1 PM.
OverviewEnjoy the spectacular beauty of New Hampshire Fall foliage as the trees turn turn brilliant shades of red and gold. Explore the Light House Trail with the first stop at Nubble Light. Continue onto Squam Lake where you might spot a bald eagle or a loon flying. Get a "Taste of Vermont" and sample some of Vermont's finest cheeses. Travel cross the Kancamaugus Highway, known for dramatic views of fall colors and covered bridges. Visit Newport RI and enjoy a sail around Newport Harbor.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Seasonal Offer
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tour
- 6 Nights accommodation Holiday Inn Express Merrimack, NH
- 3 Nights accommodation Hyannis
- 9 Breakfasts, 8 Dinners, 1 lunch
- Whale Watch or Cape Cod Dune Tour
- Hotel/port pickup (Transfers provided to and from Boston area)
- Motor coach transportation through out
- All admissions and sightseeing per itinerary
- All taxes and Gratuities except to Driver and Tour director
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Items of a personal nature including items such as, in room movies, laundry, telephone etc.
- Return from Boston
- New Hampshire pick up outside of Nashua or Bedford, New Hampshire not included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Tour component days are interchangeable
If a tour component is canceled due to weather, the tour days will be shifted so that you may still visit the attraction. In the event it is impossible, a substitute attraction will be offered, if available. If a substitute is unavailable, a refund will be issued when requested and for the cost of that component.
Must advise your pick-up location; please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout
If coming from Boston: transfer vouchers will be provided (Boston Express), which may be used anytime from 7am to 8pm.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Boothbay Harbor Trip from Southern New Hampshire
- New England Country Christmas With Mystic Seaport Lantern Tour
- 2-Day Tour of Nantucket Including the Annual Daffodil Festival
- Taste of Vermont Food Tour
- Squam Lake Science Center Tour plus On Golden Pond Cruise
- Celebrate the New Year in Montreal
- 11-Day Excursion: Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island: Music and Culture of Acadian People and the Maritimes