10-Day Small Group China Tour Including Beijing-Xian-Dunhuang And Shanghai
OverviewThis is a pure tour without any compulsory shopping stops. Join in this classic 10-day tour of China, covering Beijing, Xian, Dunhuang and Shanghai, to visit the UNESCO Sites of Great Wall, Forbidden City, Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum and Mogao Grottoes. Immerse into local life and culture when taking a rickshaw tour through Hutong area in Beijing and strolling at Muslim Street in Xian. Take in the stunning view of Gobi in Dunhuang and fly to Shanghai to see a modern prosperous China.
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourDay1. Arrive in Beijing
Greet you and take to your hotel.
Accommodation: The Regent Beijing (5Star)
Novotel Peace Hotel, Main Building (4Star)
Visit Tiananmen Square. Walk to Forbidden City. Continue to Summer Palace. (B)
Drive to Mutianyu Great Wall. A round-trip cable car is included. On the way back, stop at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. Hop on a rickshaw for a Hutong Tour. (B)
Visit Temple of Heaven, then take the high speed rail train to Xian. Upon arrival, your tour guide would pick you up. (B)
Accommodation: Sofitel on Renmin Square, Xian (5Star)
Grand Mercure on Renmin Square, Xian (4Star)
Explore Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses. Afterwards, pay a visit to Small Wild Goose Pagoda. (B)
Visit Xian City Wall. Continue to the Great Mosque. Stroll along the Muslim Street. (B)
Leave for the airport to Dunhuang. Upon arrival, experience the Echoing-Sand Dune to Crescent Lake by riding a camel. (B)
Accommodation: Silk Road Hotel, Dunhuang (4Star)
Mogao Grottoes is waiting for you. Afterwards, board on a flight bound for Shanghai. Meet your guide and get escorted to the hotel. (B)
Accommodation: Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel (5Star)
Pullman Shanghai Jingan Hotel (5Star)
Visit Shanghai Museum. Take a stroll at The Bund and walk through Nanjing Road. Marvel at Yuyuan Garden and experience the busy Chenghuang Miao bazaars, and New Spot (XinTianDi). (B)
Note: Shanghai Museum is closed to public on Mondays, then Shanghai History Museum will be arranged on the day instead.
Day10. Depart from Shanghai
please arrange your own way to the airport. (B)
Inclusions for 10-Day Small Group China Tour Including Beijing-Xian-Dunhuang And Shanghai
- Admission fees to sightseeing spots & activities as specified
- Excellent private English-speaking guide
- 5 Star/4 Star hotels based on double/twin occupancy as specified
- Domestic flights of Xian/Dunhuang/Shanghai, high speed railway of Beijing/Xian as specified
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour
- Government taxes & fees
Exclusions for 10-Day Small Group China Tour Including Beijing-Xian-Dunhuang And Shanghai
- International flights to Beijing and departure from Shanghai
- China visa fees;
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please provide us your passport copies when booking with us
Please apply for your China Visa before your tour begins
Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver