10 Day South Kenya Tour By Off Road Motorcycle - NairobiWrite a Review
OverviewGuided motorcycle tours in South Kenya, an ultimate off road experience, an amazing way of discovering African Masai people and their culture. A unique encounter with African wildlife, see from your motorcycle giraffes, zebras, antelopes, ostrich.
For accommodation; bush lodges, tented camps, bungalows and cottages in the middle of nowhere
Explore by motorcycle the Great Rift Valley up to Kilimanjaro Masai land through Amboseli, Tsavo and Taita game reserves down to the magical white sands of the Indian Ocean beaches.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourDay 1 : Reception at Nairobi International Airport. Transfer to Osoita Lodge. Briefing and presentation of the off road motorcycles. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2 : Breakfast and departure to Ngong hills right into the heart of the Great Rift Valley. You won’t wait too long before meeting the first wild animals. Then tarmac road down to Magadi then gravel road Nguruman escarpment and a track across Savannah leads to Loisiijo Lodge at the river bank of Ewaso Nyiro river. Dinner and night.
Day 3 : Leave in the morning through Shompole Volcano then to Lake Magadi and runs up Nairobi Plateau. Stop aside of a sand river for picnic lunch. Reaching later on Namanga River Lodge at the border with Tanzania.
Day 4 : Depart after breakfast to Amboseli National park and branch towards Selenkay land. Arrive in the afternoon at Selenkay Camp, an eco friendly tented camp owned by Masai local community. Cultural visit of traditional Masai huts. Dinner aound a firewood and night at the Tented Camp.
Day 5 : Leave after breakfast through a trail towards Amboseli national park. Arrive for lunch at Kibo Safari Camp, a tented lodge facing mount Kilimanjaro. Afternoon Game drive in Amboseli by 4WD. Return at the Lodge after sunset.
Day 6 : Depart after breakfast on a red soil trail covered with black volcanic stones towards Lake Jipe. Settle at the Lake thatched bungalows on the lakeshore. Boat ride on the lake before sunset in search of hippos. Return at the bandas for dinner then night in a bed.
Day 7 : Early morning game drive by 4WD, return for breakfast and depart to Taita Hills through a gravel road. Then entering in Taita ranch and navigate through bushy and sandy trail to arrive at Kasigau Kopje rock. For the night: at Kiwanjani Lodge, overlooking an animal water hole.
Day 8 : Crossing Taita ranch, the trail ushers you into the coastal region. Connect to Mombasa south coast passing round Shimba hills. End at Diani Beach at a beautiful Cottage ; Kusini Cottages set on a wild beach of white sands. Dinner and night.
Day 9 : A day of leisure at Diani Beach Kusini Cottages.
Day 10 : Transfer after lunch to the Ukunda airstrip to take your connecting flight to Nairobi. Arrive after one hour flight direct at Nairobi international airport.
Inclusions for 10 Day South Kenya Tour By Off Road Motorcycle
- Accommodation in full board and double room as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees and game drive by 4WD
- Bottled water
- Professional guide by motorcycle
- Use of motorcycle (HONDA 250 XR BAJA), fuel and technical assistance
- Airports transfers
- Hotel half board in Nairobi
- Support 4WD car with professional crew; driver, mechanic & medic
- Medical assistance and link up Air Rescue and Evacuation to Nairobi in case of emergency
- Insurance against third party liability
- Domestic flight Mombasa-Nairobi
Exclusions for 10 Day South Kenya Tour By Off Road Motorcycle
- Motorcycle gear: helmet, boots, gloves, protections (compulsory)
- Personal travel & medical insurance (compulsory)
- Medical expenses in case of evacuation
- Refundable deposit for the motorcycle : US $500
- Visa for Kenya
- National driving license (compulsory)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Tour To Nairobi National Park And Animal Orphanage
- Cultural Day Tour In Nairobi
- Nairobi National Park Half-Day Tour
- 3 Days Masai Mara Camping
- Nairobi Day Tour David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage And Giraffe Center
- Carnivore Restaurant Dinner Experience In Nairobi
- Nairobi City Tour
- Full-Day National Museum Of Kenya, Girrafe Center And Nairobi National Park Tour
- Carnivore Restaurant: A Unique Eating Experience In Nairobi
- 3-Day Amboseli National Reserve Safari From Nairobi