10-Day Wildlife Adventure Tour From CancunWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a 10-day tour where you see the highlights of the beautiful wildlife in Mexico. Mexico is rich of some remarkable animals that live in the jungles, waters, or land, such as the gigantic Whale Sharks that pass the waters of Isla Holbox, Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres to feed on plankton from May to September. Other amazing animals that can be found here are Spider Monkeys, Bats, Snakes, Sea Turtles, Rays, Flamingos, birds, a possibility to see Jaguars and many more. During this tour, you will get in touch with the stunning nature, which is the natural habitat of all these wonderful creatures. Experience it with your own eyes as wildlife is waiting for you!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Airport transfer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Arrival at Cancun airport. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Cancun.
Swim with the Whale Sharks, the biggest fish in the ocean! Overnight in Cancun.
Snorkel with Sea Turtles! After this beautiful experience you have the opportunity to swim in a cenote. The rest of the afternoon you will be spending in Tulum. Overnight in Tulum.
Start the day with bird watching. Continue to the Jaguar camp, where you go on a search for the largest cat in the Americas. After dinner, there will be a night hike, where you can see insects and small mammals. Overnight at a camp.
Early bird watching in the jungle or an early hike to search for Jaguars. Continue to the Kantemo cave, where you can see Hanging Boa Constrictors eating Bats. At night, bicycle through the jungle and go on a canoe trip to search for Crocodiles. Overnight in Kantemo.
Early bird watching and continue to Chichen Itza, archaeological site. Visit One of the New Seven Wonders of the World and take a nice swim in the clear fresh water of a cenote. Overnight in Valladolid.
See the amazing wildlife in the Rio Lagartos Biosphere Reserve. Take beautiful pictures of Flamingos, Birds and Crocodiles and be able to spot 395 species of birds that live and visit this amazing place. See Las Coloradas to take pictures of the salt-water lake with different shades of pink. Overnight in Valladolid.
Visit Coba, archaeological site. Climb the highest pyramid and enjoy some sacred cenotes. Overnight in Tulum.
Visit Tulum, archaeological site. Imagine a landscape with turquoise water, white brilliant sand and majestic ancient buildings over an impressive cliff. Enjoy the beach and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Cancun.
Departure. Transfer to Cancun airport for your flight back home.
Inclusions for 10-Day Wildlife Adventure Tour From Cancun
- Entrance fees
- Bilingual guide
Exclusions for 10-Day Wildlife Adventure Tour From Cancun
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.