10-Day Yucatan Heritage Tour From Cancun
OverviewEnjoy a fantastic trip through the World Heritage Sites of the Yucatan Peninsula. This trip has a perfect combination of the core nature and cultural activities, that sum up what Yucatan Peninsula is all about! Explore the amazing Sian Ka’an, Calakmul and Rio Lagartos Biosphere Reserves as well as the second largest coral reef of the world, the amazing Mayan jungle, the unique wetlands and the wide biodiversity that these ecosystems have to offer. Truly understand the history of the Mayans by visiting impressive archaeological sites such as Coba and Chichen Itza and visit the colonial cities of Valladolid and Merida.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourDay 1
Arrival at Cancun airport. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Cancun.
Depart towards the second largest coral reef in the world to swim with sea turtles and other great coral reef fishes. Follow then by visiting the great Tulum archeological site. Overnight in Tulum.
Visit the amazing Siankaan biosphere reserve ( World heritage site ) to learn about the great biodiversity the Yucatan has. Hike in the jungle, float in the wetlands. Overnight in Tulum.
Depart towards Coba archeological site. Visit the site. Follow to visit a quaint Maya community in the heart of the Maya jungle. Finally arrive to Valladolid colonial town. Overnight at a camp.
Depart towards Rio Lagartos Biosphere reserve ( another world heritage site ) and take a boat trip to see flamingos and other great birds and wildlife. Overnight in Valladolid.
Early visit of Chichen itza archeological site (one of the new 7 wonders of the world, definite a world heritage site) Followed by a visit to a cenote to cool down and learn about the great underground rivers of the Yucatan. Overnight in Izamal.
Enjoy a city tour of Izamal colonial city learning about its people, shops, handcraft projects, etc. Also enjoy the amazing Church of Izamal ( biggest church atrium in the world ). Overnight in Merida.
Enjoy a city tour of Merida colonial town with the amazing culture it has to offer ( Cathedral, murals, architecture, people, food ) Overnight in Merida.
Depart to enjoy Uxmal archeological site. Follow to visit the amazing Loltun caverns. Finally drive back to Cancun. Overnight in Cancun.
Departure. Transfer to Cancun airport for your flight back home.
Inclusions for 10-Day Yucatan Heritage Tour From Cancun
- 9-nights accommodation
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bilingual guide
Exclusions for 10-Day Yucatan Heritage Tour From Cancun
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.