10 Days Bosnia And Hercegovia Tour Package Plus Dubrovnik
OverviewThe 10 days Bosnia and Herzegovina package is an amazing way to see, taste and understand Bosnia and Herzegovina. During this tour you will learn about the scars of Sarajevo and about the places that suffered the most during the siege. Despite much of the old cities being destroyed in the siege, Bosnia’s architectural heritage is a delightful interplay of Ottoman and later European styles. In Mostar and Sarajevo, the old city centres are decorated with old clock towers, fortresses and stone buildings alongside Moorish muqarnas (ornamental vaulting), courtyards and arches.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Transport from all destinations
Know More about this tour
First Day ( Arrival )
Upon your arrival at the Franjo Tudman airport, you will be greeted by our representative who will escort you to your designated Rafting Center. Discover Bihac. Complete the check-in formalities and dinner: freshly caught trout from Una River.
Second day ( Rafting Una )
On the second day, after breakfast you will visit Una National Park, which is one of the 3 national parks in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Una National Park is located in the western part of Bosnia along the Bosnian/Croatian border, just south of the city Bihac. It will steal your heart with its virgin beauty, green clear water and a landscape of dense forests. The eighteen meter Strbacki Buk Waterfall is one of the highest waterfalls in this part of Europe and our Una River rafting trip starts right below it. The Una is rich in water even in the summer, so rafting is possible all year round.
Let yourself embark on an adventure and sail in the incredible Una canyon. Feel the magic of rafting on the green river. Going through the Una canyon, you will have a chance to see beauties of untouched nature and feel the frosty beauty of the river. Let the adrenaline take you and enjoy the unforgettable day.
Third day ( Arrival at Sarajevo )
After breakfast you will check out from the Rafting centar and transfer to Sarajevo. Check-in in hotel in Sarajevo and overnight stay at hotel.
The Fourth day ( Sarajevo City Tour )
Indulge in a delicious breakfast, join the city tour of Sarajevo on foot, visiting all important cultural historical sites and hearing about historical facts, the last war and legends of Sarajevo.
The city that is commonly associated with the siege in the 1990s has plenty more to offer. Join us in a journey through the past where the guide will reveal the small and big secrets of this city and introduce you to the mysticism of Sarajevo streets and alleys. The tour will take you to the main sights of the Ottoman and Austro-Hungarian architecture and will show you a unique line where East meets West. Learn about the assassination that triggered the First World War and discover why Sarajevo is called the European Jerusalem. After the walking tour have lunch in one of the local restaurants (lunch at own expense), return to hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
The Fifth day ( Tunnel of Hope )
This tour is a minimum of what you should know about one of the longest sieges in modern human history. During the bus ride, the guide will explain the sites and buildings you see and which were important during the siege of Sarajevo 1992 - 1995. Find out how the war started, why the National Library of B&H was destroyed, how many people died. While driving to the Tunnel Museum along the Sniper Alley, you’ll have the opportunity to hear the stories about the life in the time of darkness yet life full of hope. All of this is just an introduction to the story about the importance of an 800 m long and only 1.60 m high tunnel that connected the occupied and free Sarajevo territory.
The Sixth day ( Mostar )
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Mostar for two days. Mostar is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the country, and today is still suffering geographical division of ethnic groups. The city was the most heavily bombed of any Bosnian city during the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina following the breakup of Yugoslavia. At the beginning of the war, air strikes destroyed many important buildings and structures, including the cultural and spiritual icon: The Old Bridge. The laboriously reconstructed bridge reopened in 2004 and is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site famed for its 'bridge divers'. The Old Bridge area, with its pre-Ottoman, eastern Ottoman, Mediterranean and western European architectural features, is an outstanding example of a multicultural urban settlement.
You will enjoy the walking tour through Mostar city by a local tour guide. You will visit all the most important cultural and historical landmarks like: the Old Bridge, Biscevica corner, Koskin Mehmed-Pasha's Mosque, Old part of Mostar, Kujundziluk street, Kajtaz house, Karadjoz-Bey's Mosque, Museum of Hercegovina and much more... After the walking tour have lunch in one of the local restaurants (lunch at own cost), return to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
The Seventh day ( Blagaj/Medjugorje )
After breakfast, travel to Blagaj or to Medjugorje, the choice is all yours.
1. Blagaj is the home of Buna river spring - Europe’s most beautiful, most powerful, clean and drinkable karst river spring, settled beneath several hundred meters of stone. Water comes out of a large and stunningly deep cave, which springs an amazing 43 cubic meters of water per second. After the walking tour have lunch in one of the local restaurants (lunch at own cost), return to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
2. Medjugorje is one of the best known sacred places in the world where pilgrims and visitors come to regain their inter forces to overcome the difficulties of life. Medjugorje is a place filled with peace and silence that overcomes the visitors and remains with them throughout their lives. The city became a place of real worship of religious life. Mystical happenings began here in 1981 when a woman with a child in her hands appeared in front of a group of 6 people.
The Eight Day ( Arrival at Dubrovnik )
After the breakfest we depart to the old city Dubrovnik and check in to one of the hotels. The rest of the day is free.
The Ninth day ( Dubrovnik )
Post a delicious breakfast, join the city tour of Dubrovnik on foot, visiting all important cultural historical sightseeing and introducing the story about historical facts and legends of Dubrovnik with a local guide..
Dubrovnik is one of the world’s most stunning destinations, both in terms of its cultural heritage and as a holiday destination. The city has often been referred to as the "Pearl of the Adriatic" and was inducted into the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1979 as a city of rich culture and history. The Old Town of Dubrovnik is surrounded by 1,970 metres of city walls—over the centuries they served to protect the city from various threats and today are the city's greatest attraction. After the walking tour have a lunch in one of the local restaurants (lunch at own cost), return to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
The Tenth Day ( Departure )
Your exciting tour concludes today. After breakfast, you check-out from hotel and transfer to Dubrovnik airport to catch your flight back home.
Inclusions for 10 Days Bosnia And Hercegovia Tour Package Plus Dubrovnik
- 9 nights accommodation with breakfast;
- Professional guides;
- Transportation from Zagreb to Bihac;
- Transportation from Biha to Sarajevo;
- Transportation from Sarajevo to Mostar and Medugorje;
- Transportation from Mostar to Dubrovnik
- Dinner in the National Park Una;
- Rafting on Una river;
- Two Days City tour in Sarajevo;
- One Day Tour in Mostar;
- One Day Tour in Vrelo Bune;
- One Day Tour in Meugorje;
- One Day Tour in Dubrovnik
Exclusions for 10 Days Bosnia And Hercegovia Tour Package Plus Dubrovnik
- Optional Tours;
- Medical Insurance
- Personal expenditure, such as drinks, meals, souvenirs, laundry, telephone etc
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.