Duration: 09 Nights / 10 Days
Destinations: Delhi / Agra / Abhaneri Step well / Jaipur / Chittor / Udaipur / Ranakpur / Jodhpur / Bikaner / Mandawa / Delhi.
Day 01: Arrival Delhi. Transfer to your Pre Booked Hotel
Day 02: Delhi Agra drive (205 Km) using expressway After breakfast tour of Delhi visit Raj Gath, Humayun Tomb, India Gate and drive past Parliament house, President house and visit Qutub Minar. Later drive to Agra.
Day 03: Day 04: Agra - Jaipur drive (240 Km) via & Abhaneri Early morning visit Taj by sunrise. Taj Mahal (Closed on Friday). Back to hotel for breakfast and visit Agra Fort.
Later drive to Jaipur. Stop at Abhaneri. The small village of Abhaneri has one of India's deepest and largest step wells. Step wells are unique to India. They were used as cool places of resort, as pools for ritual cleansing before a temple visit and as a water supply for dry weather.
Day 04: Jaipur Morning visit Amber Fort. Elephant ride to the fort (Optional). Stop for photography at Jal Mahal, Palace of Winds better known as Hawa Mahal, City Palace Museum and Jantar Mantar (Observatory)
Later walled city tour by walk Start point : from City Palace via Tripolia Gate (Entrance gate of Royal Family), covering the beautiful Jaipur city centre with daily routine colourful life and vibrating pink city, old Bazaars from spices to the exquisite Jaipur savior, visit Bangles street from the smell of tea spices with flower Incenses street. Ending at Ramchandra ji temple with beautiful city view
Optional: Evening dinner with cooking demo with Indian Family (Complimentary)
Day 05: Jaipur Udaipur drive (400 Km) via Chittor Breakfast at hotel and drive to Udaipur, en-route visit Chittorgarh Fort.
Day 06: Udaipur After breakfast visit City Palace, Saheliyon ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal and Jagdish temple. And enjoy the boat ride (optional, direct payment) on Lake Pichola
Day 07: Udaipur - Jodhpur drive (280 Km) via Ranakpur Morning breakfast at hotel and later drive to Jodhpur, en route you will visit Ranakpur Jain Templs (98 Km from Udaipur).
Day 08: Jodhpur Bikaner drive (250 Km) After breakfast visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada. Later drive to Bikaner, on arrival if time permit visit Camel breeding farm
Day 09: Bikaner Mandawa drive (190 Km) Breakfast and visit Junagarh Fort, Lallgarh Palace. Drive to Mandawa. Evening visit to village & there are a number of fascinating havelis in Mandawa, all of them adorned with beautiful wall paintings
Day 10: Mandawa Delhi drive (250 Km) & flight to Onward Journey
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 10 Days
Departure Details :
NEW DELHI AIRPORT / HOTEL
Return Details :
Tour Ends at Delhi International Airport or your Delhi hotel If flying out of Delhi on last day please ensure that your flight departs after 6 PM.
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewThis Rajasthan tour with Delhi takes you back in an era where India was proudly termed as the golden sparrow. The state of Rajasthan owns more than its fair share of remarkable monuments and palaces and this tour lets you explore the most precious of the lot. The tour starts in Delhi where you experience the wonders of some colonial buildings which played significant sole in the Indian history. Take a drive to Agra to explore the majestic beauty of Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. As you move ahead to start your expedition to Rajasthan, you will be thrilled by the vibrancy in cultures and traditions sprawling here. Witness the most popular cities of Rajasthan, including Jaipur, Chittor, Udaipur, Ranakpur, Jodhpur, Bikaner and Mandawa. This beautifully planned tour to Rajasthan promises a whale of a time to all kind of travelers, giving all a bag full of memories to be cherished for a lifetime.
Know More about this tour
Duration: 09 Nights / 10 Days
- Assistance on arrival at airport.
- 9 Night Accommodation in Base Category AC Rooms of Standard , Superior or Deluxe Category hotels, based on option selected by you.
- Daily Breakfast at hotels.
- One Lunch in Jaipur at local restaurant.
- City tour by walk in Jaipur.
- Boat ride in Udaipur.
- Complimentary Dinner with Indian Family in Jaipur with cooking demo.
- 2 Bottle of water per day.
- Services of Private English speaking guides at Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur only.
- Private Air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe Etios/ Dzire (Sedan) car (1 to 2 Persons) and Toyota Innova car (3 to 5 persons) for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Airport transfers.
- Toll Tax, Parking, Interstate Taxes and Fuel Charges.
- 5% GST Included.
- All kind of personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, insurances, camera fees, excess baggage, emergency, medical cost.
- Lunches and dinners except mentioned above cost include.
- Tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- International and Domestic airfare.
- Entrance fees to monuments.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur. Optional (INR 1100/- per elephant)
- Mandatory Xmas and New year eve dinner supplement if you travel during these dates
- Anything not mentioned in the above cost includes.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotels Used As Given Below or Similar Category
Standard: Florence Inn
Superior : Welcom Dwarka / Vivanta by Taj Dwarka
Standard: Royale Residency
Superior: Mansingh Palace / Hwoad Plaza The Fern
Standard: Park Ocean / Nahargarh Haveli (Boutique)
Superior: Mansingh Palace / Traditional Heritage Haveli
Standard: New Park (Boutique)
Superior: Pushkar Resorts
Standard: Amar Kothi
Superior: Lake Pichola (Heritage)
Standard: Mapple / Mango hotel
Superior: Ranbanka Palace / Park Plaza
Standard: Raj Heritage Haveli
Superior: Lallgarh Palace / Laxmi Niwas Palace
Standard: Desert & Dunes (Resort)
Superior: Desert & Dunes (Resort)
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive: Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour, Dine with a View and Optional Photographer
- Delhi Agra and Taj Mahal Private Day Trip by Express Train with Lunch
- Private Tour: Agra and the Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi
- Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi
- Private Tour to Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Private Tour: Kingdom of Dreams Including Zangoora or Jhumroo Bollywood Show with Round-Trip Transfers from Delhi
- Private Old and New Delhi Full-Day Combo Tour
- Taj Mahal and Agra Private Day-Trip from Delhi by Train