Day 1 - Istanbul-
If arriving at Istanbul Atakurk airport (IST) you will be met and transferred to your starting hotel. If arriving at Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW) airport please make your own way to the hotel.
As today is an arrival day, there is no formal sightseeing planned.
Day 2 - Istanbul to Cappadocia- (B)
This morning your guide will introduce you to the treasure-trove of the historic old town.
In the late afternoon you will drive to the airport for your flight to Cappadocia.
Day 3 - Cappadocia- (B)
This morning you will visit the Greme Open Air museum: The people of Greme, at the heart of the Cappadocia Region, realized that the soft rocks of the area could be easily carved out to form houses, churches, monasteries.
Day 4 - Cappadocia- (B)
After a relaxing breakfast you will take a walk toward Kizilcukur (Red Valley), where its magnificently sculptured, red rock formations have created arguably the most beautiful valley in Cappadocia.
Day 5 - Cappadocia - Konya- (B&D)
Leaving the fairytale landscapes of Cappadocia behind and driving to the incredible underground city of Derinkuyu. Some of the dwellings here contain rooms expanding seven levels beneath ground level.
You will then leave the area of Cappadocia behind and drive to Konya, your stop for the night.
Day 6 - Konya - Pamukkale - (B&D)
After breakfast this morning you will drive to Pamukkale, also known as "Cotton Castle" and a truly unique sight.
You will spend the night in a hotel in Pamukkale
Day 7 - Pamukkale - Ephesus - Seluk- (B&D)
After breakfast you will make an early start for a drive of about four hours to Seluk, which will be your base for visiting Ephesus - one of the best-preserved classical cities in the eastern Mediterranean, and a great example of Roman architecture.
You will spend the night in a hotel in Seluk.
Day 8 - Seluk - Troy - anakkale- (B&D)
Early this morning after breakfast, you will begin the drive to anakkale, located on the shores of the Dardanelles.
On the way, you will visit an important historical site near anakkale - Troy. Troy (Truva) was a city that existed over 4,000 years ago and was known as a major ancient civilization.
Day 9 - anakkale - Gallipoli - Istanbul- (B&D)
You will cross the Dardanelles and return to "Europe" today, visiting the Gallipoli Peninsula - a place of enormous significance to Australians and New Zealanders.
You will arrive back in Istanbul in the late afternoon or early evening and the remainder of the evening will be free.
Day 10 - End - Istanbul (B)
Your tour will come to an end this morning after breakfast.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 10 Days
Departure Details :
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewVisit Turkeys top five must see attractions in 10 days! See the highlights of Istanbul before heading to the volcanic area of Cappadocia. See the beautiful landscape of Pamukkale before learning about the infamous Ephesus and Troy.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tour
Day 1 - Istanbul-
- 9 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Buffet breakfast x 9
- Dinner X 4
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Small-group tour
- International flights to Istanbul
- Departure transfer from Istanbul
- Turkish visas,
- Travel insurance (compulsory on all trips),
- Meals (where not listed, as included in the itinerary),
- Optional additional tours or activities during free time,
- Tips and items of a personal nature.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Cappadocia Tour with Optional Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Small-Group Istanbul in One Day Tour Including Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia
- Whirling Dervish Show in Istanbul
- Princes Island Tour from Istanbul: Buyukada
- Pamukkale Day Trip From Istanbul
- Bosphorus Strait Cruise with Rumeli Fortress or Kcksu Palace Tour
- Private Tour: Istanbul in One Day Sightseeing Tour including Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
- 5-Day Aegean Tour from Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Pamukkale and Hierapolis