10 Hours:Taj Mahal And Agra Tour
OverviewVisit the iconic Taj Mahal, an important example of Mughal's architecture and History Get an opportunity to visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort,Baby Taj and Mehtab Garden in a day. Admire a sunset view of Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh. See the Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site Tour includes monument fees,tour guide,buffet lunch,private vehicle and Hotel pickup and drop off
Know More about this tourYour tour starts with the pickup from your hotel or desired location in Agra and head to the spectacular Taj Mahal. Enter in style with a royal horse cart ride. Admire its majestic architecture as your local guide talks about its history.
Later, visit the nearby Agra Fort, which features impressive architecture and beautiful pavilions. Listen as your guide explains details on this red fort's beautiful palaces as well as its origins and history.
Take a 1.5 hour break for lunch at Multi cuisine restaurant.
Later proceed to visit the tomb of Itmad Ud Daulah on the bank Yamuna River. Also considered a miniature Taj Mahal, this is an architectural marvel.It was built by Noorjahan in the memory of her father.
Your last stop is a romantic sunset view of the Taj Mahal at Mehtab Bagh. Located across the Yamuna River, it's a perfect place to view the Taj Mahal without the crowds.Your tour ends with transfer back to your Hotel with lots of memories.
Inclusions for 10 Hours:Taj Mahal And Agra Tour
- Monument Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch in Multi cuisine restaurant
- Private uniformed and experienced chauffeur
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car
- Enjoy Tuk-Tuk or battery cab ride near Taj Mahal
Exclusions for 10 Hours:Taj Mahal And Agra Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Agra to New Delhi by Train Including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Taj Mahal Sunrise and Agra Fort Day Tour with Fatehpur Sikri from Delhi
- Sunrise & Sunset Taj Mahal Private Sightseeing Tour With Entrances & Lunch
- Amazing Agra Short Tour
- Agra Full Day Tour
- Taj Mahal & Agra Fort half day tour