1001 Nights Show At Kervansaray With Unlimited Local Drinks - AlanyaWrite a Review
From USD 42.02
OverviewEnjoy an amazing traditional folk show and belly dance show in a 13th-century Kervansaray. Learn more about Anatolian culture, get fun and excitement participating in some performances. During the show you will have unlimited local drinks served with snacks and seasonal fruits. That will be a great traditional evening in a beautiful setting.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourThe 1001 Nights show is organized every Wednesday and Saturday and held in a 13th - century Kervansaray (Sarapsa Han) in Konakli area. This han is located 15 km away from Alanya center so it doesn’t take long to get there. Pick up time for the 1001 Nights is between 7:30 – 8:30 pm depending on hotel location.
Folklore show is the best way to get acquainted with the culture and traditions of Turkey. You will spend a great evening enjoying the sounds of national musical instruments. Folklore group of professional dances dressed in traditional costumes will perform for you dances from the different parts of Turkey (Mediterranean, Black sea, Aegean, Anatolia). So you can see how rich and varied the cultural heritage of Turkey is. Amazing belly dance show can be the most exciting part of the evening. Get some fun and entertainment while watching a traditional wedding ceremony, if you wish you can even participate in it. All evening long you can enjoy local soft and alcohol drinks served with snacks and seasonal fruits. The show finishes at 11:30 pm and then you will be dropped off back at the hotel.
Inclusions for 1001 Nights Show At Kervansaray With Unlimited Local Drinks
- Unlimited local drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
Exclusions for 1001 Nights Show At Kervansaray With Unlimited Local Drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Transfer From Alanya To Antalya International Airport
- Day Tour: Jeep Safari And White Water Rafting From Alanya
- Shuttle Arrival Transfer From Gazipasa Airport To Alanya
- Private Arrival Transfer From Antalya Airport To Alanya
- Shuttle Arrival Transfer From Antalya Airport To Alanya
- Shuttle Departure Transfer From Alanya To Antalya Airport
- Shuttle Departure Transfer From Alanya To Gazipasa Airport
- Private Arrival Transfer Gazipasa Airport Arrival To Alanya City Hotels
- Private Departure Transfer: Alanya To Antalya Airport
- Alanya Sunset Cruise With BBQ Dinner And Drinks