101 Things You Have To See In Budapest - Full Day Private Tour
OverviewA full day tour which combines 101 things in Budapest that you need to see (and taste) before you leave. Must-see sights, good food and a friend wholl take you everywhere.
Know More about this tour
If youre the sort of person who likes to completely immerse in a new culture whenever you travel, you will love our '101 things you have to see in Budapest' tour. This full day tour combines the best sights of the city with amazing traditional food and wine so youll be able to blend into the local crowd and admire Budapests urban gems from up close while you learn about Hungarian history and culture from a native perspective. We always aim to create a familiar atmosphere on our tours so touring the city with us will feel like one of your friends is showing you around in their hometown - which means you get to ask all your questions!Highlights:
- Heroes Square
- Vajdahunyad Castle
- Széchenyi Spa
- Andrássy Avenue
- Opera House
- Dohány Street Synagogue
- St. Stephens Basilica
- Liberty Square
- Chain Bridge
- Matthias Church
- Royal Palace
- An authentic Budapest Market Hall
- A local street food joint
- A 19th century confectionery
Inclusions for 101 Things You Have To See In Budapest - Full Day Private Tour
- Hotel/port pickup
- Flexible and personalized itinerary
- Various stops for local food and drink specialities,
- Public transport tickets
- Map and further recommendations
Exclusions for 101 Things You Have To See In Budapest - Full Day Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Zwack Unicum Museum Entrance Ticket with pick up
- Private Budapest walking tour - 4 hours
- Cheap Shuttle Airport Transfer Budapest to Hotel
- Buda Castle Sightseeing tour with Segway style
- Gastroboat Pannonia - Hungarian gourmet dinner and cruising
- Budapest Craft Beer Tour by Local Home Brewers