11-Day Birdwatching Tour From CancunWrite a Review
On this 11-day tour, you will have the opportunity to see around half of the 1,040 bird species that live in Mexico. You will travel among a selection of the best birding habitats, including mangroves, estuaries, dry tropical forest and dense lowland jungle. We also visit some of the magnificent archaeological ruins in the area. You may find bird species as: the Thicket Tinamou, Great Curassow, Black-throated Bobwhite, Lesser Yellow-Headed, Crane Hawk, Ornate Hawk-Eagle, Barred Forest-Falcon, Ruddy Crake, Rufous-Necked Wood-Rail, Yucatan Parrot, Yucatan Poorwill, Yucatan Woodpecker, Yucatan Jay, Mexican Anttrush, Orange Oriole, etc. It is a wonderful birding and nature experience!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Small-group tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Airport transfer
Know More about this tour
Arrival at Cancun airport. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Cancun.
Early bird watching at Central Vallarte and Cenote Road in Puerto Morelos. Overnight .
Bird watching at San Salvador Ranch, Rio Lagartos. Boat trip through the mangrove. Overnight
Early bird watching at Ek Balam and visit to the cenote. Overnight
Early bird watching at Chichen Itza, we continue to Izamal. Overnight
Early bird watching at Uxmal. Overnight
Early bird wathing in Edzna, Campeche. Overnight.
Early bird watching around Palenque. Overnight.
Early bird watching at San Cristobal. Overnight .
Bird watching at Chiapa de Corzo.
Departure. Transfer to Tuxtla Gutierrez airport for your flight back home.
Inclusions for 11-Day Birdwatching Tour From Cancun
- Professional guide
- 10-night accommodation
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Snacks and Beverages
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for 11-Day Birdwatching Tour From Cancun
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Airfares (Cancun and Tuxtla Gutierrez)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chichen Itza And Valladolid
- Contoy And Isla Mujeres
- TEMAZCAL - UNIQUE MAYAN RITAUL
- Skip The Line: Mandala Nightclub Open Bar In Cancun
- Day Trip To Isla Contoy With A Stop At Isla Mujeres
- Coba Mayan Treasures Tour
- Cozumel Snorkel Tour From Cancun: Coral Reefs And Playa Mia Beach Park
- Coba, Tulum, Cenote And Mayan Village Day Trip With Lunch
- Sightseeing, Snorkeling And Dancing Catamaran Cruise From Cancun
- Private Tour: Catamaran Sailing And Snorkeling In Isla Mujeres