Day 1, Paris:
Depart in the early morning to greet your first destination, Paris. Your tour guide will introduce you to this iconic city with a guided coach tour of the main highlights. We will stop by Trocadero for great photos of the Eiffel Tower.
Day 2, Paris:
We start our day by visiting the famous gardens of the Palace of Versailles. We then head to central Paris to enjoy its Christmas markets. Later on, we head to the hotel to enjoy a Christmas dinner at the hotel.
Day 3, Paris to Milan:
Today you have the option to spend the whole day visiting Disneyland or alternatively, you can visit Paris at your leisure. In the late evening we depart Paris and travel overnight to Milan.
Day 4, Milan:
We arrive into Milan in the early morning and start the day with a walking tour of the city after freshening up and breakfast at the hotel. Your guide will show you the best of Milan before giving you free time for shopping.
Day 5, Venice:
Today you will visit Venice where you can spend all day adventuring around it's medieval streets and ponder in awe of its amazing culture and architecture.
Day 6, Salzburg to Prague:
Today travel through the heart of Eastern Europe to visit Prague via Salzburg, famous for being the birthplace of Mozart and also the set for the film A Sound of Music. Arrive into Prague in the late evening.
Day 7, Prague:
After breakfast start the day in Prague with a walking tour of this incredible eastern-European city. Enjoy sights such as the Astronomical clock, the Old Town Square, Municipal House, and Charles Bridge.
Day 8, Berlin:
On arrival to Berlin you will have a coach tour of all its main attractions. Enjoy New year's Eve by the Brandenburg gate with many tents and stages where you can find a huge variety of modern and traditional music.
Day 9, Berlin, Tropical Islands:
Today welcome the new year with a day at Germans number 1 water park Tropical Islands.
In the evening depart for an overnight travel to Amsterdam.
Day 10, Amsterdam:
On arrival to Amsterdam you will have time to freshen up before starting a walking tour of this amazing city. In the early evening check into the hotel where you have some time to freshen up before returning to Amsterdam for a nightlife tour including the Red Light District.
Day 11, Amsterdam to Bruges
We depart Amsterdam after breakfast and head to Zaanse Schans, where Clogs and cheese making demonstrations are given to visitors. Later on, continue to Bruges one of the most beautiful medieval cities.
We return to the UK, arriving during the late evening.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 11 Days
Departure Time :
8am Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
London - Victoria Train station, next to platform 16-19, in front of WhistleStop shop: 08:00hrs
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point at approximately 11pm
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewHere is an trip we made specially for those that wish to get the most out of Europe during Christmas and New Year celebrations. Visiting great European destinations including Paris, Milan, Venice, Salzburg, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam and Bruges. Exciting inclusions such as Tropical Islands - the biggest indoor waterpark in the world, entrance to Hohensalzburg castle, a typical Czech dinner and more. Celebrate Christmas in Paris, including a dinner in the hotel and receive the New year with fireworks and live music at the biggest street party in Europe: the Silvester. This tour will include all the main highlights expected during a Winter European holiday: Christmas Markets in Paris and Prague, ice-skating in Amsterdam, enjoy views of the snowy Alps from Salzburg Castle while eating a Pretzel, enjoy Prosecco and cannoli in Venice and much more!
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tour
Day 1, Paris:
- 8 nights accommodation in twin room hotel accommodation
- 10 Continental breakfasts
- Buffet Christmas dinner
- New Year Champagne celebration (18+ years old only)
- Typical Czech dinner (not including drinks)
- Chance of starting in Paris and ending in Amsterdam or Bruges
- Guided tour of all cities visited
- Services of an experienced and friendly guide
- Eurotunnel or ferry channel crossings
- Entrance to Tropical Islands Indoor Water park
- Entrance to Hohensalzburg castle
- Entrance fees
- Entrance and transport to Disneyland Paris (optional extra charge)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You Might Also Like
- Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath from London
- London Eye Skip-the-Line Ticket
- London in One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower of London, Changing of the Guard with Optional London Eye Upgrade
- Oxford, Cotswolds, Stratford-on-Avon and Warwick Castle Day Trip from London
- Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub Lunch in Lacock
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford Custom Day Trip
- Tower of London Entrance Ticket Including Crown Jewels and Beefeater Tour
- Bath, Stonehenge and The English Countryside Day Tour from London