Day 1 Arrive in Beijing
You will be met at the Beijing Internal Airport and taken to your hotel.
Beijing hotel options:
5-Star Hotel: The Regent Beijing
4-Star Hotel: Novotel Peace Hotel
Day 2 Beijing (B)
Visit Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace.
Day 3 Beijing (B)
The tour today starts with the Mutianyu Great Wall. Round trip cable car is included. Back to downtown, have a stopover at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. Lastly hop on a rickshaw for a Hutong tour.
Day 4 Beijing-Xian (B)
After breakfast, visit the remarkable Temple of Heaven. Afterwards, take a high-speed train ride to Xian.
Xi'an Hotel options:
5 Star: Sofitel on Renmin Square, Xian
4 Star: Grand Mercure on Renmin Square, Xian
Day 5 Xian (B)
Explore the Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda.
Day 6 Xian-Chongqing (B)
Start your tour today with the ancient Xian City Wall and the Great Mosque. After taking a stroll around the Muslim Street, you will be driven to the airport for your flight to Chongqing. Upon arrival, visit Ciqikou Old Town if time permits. Later, embark the Yangtze River Cruise ship.
Yangtze River Cruise options:
5 Star: Century Diamond (Every Tuesday Departure)
5 Star: President No. 6 (Every Thursday Departure)
5 Star: Victoria Selina (Every Saturday Departure)
Day 7 Yangtze River Cruise (B+L+D)
Go ashore for an excursion to Fengdu Ghost City or Shibaozhai. The Captain's Welcome Party will be held in the evening.
Day 8 Yangtze River Cruise (B+L+D)
Today the ship will sail pass the stunning views of Qutang Gorge, Wu Gorge and Xiling Gorge. Disembark to visit the Small Three Gorges or experience a small boat trip on the Shengnong Stream. At night, pass through the ship lock if weather permits.
Day 9 Yichang Shanghai (B+L)
After breakfast, disembark to visit the grand Three Gorges Dam. When arriving in Yichang, you will be taken to have lunch, then brought to the airport to catch the flight heading to Shanghai.
Shanghai hotel options:
5 Star: Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel
5 Star: Pullman Shanghai Jingan Hotel
Day 10 Shanghai (B)
Commence your tour with a visit to the Shanghai Museum, a walk at The Bund and Nanjing Road. After that, visit Yuyuan Garden, and stroll around the nearby Chenghuang Miao bazaars and New Spot.
Note: Shanghai Museum is closed to public on Mondays, then Shanghai History Museum will be arranged on the day instead.
Day 11 Depart from Shanghai (B)
Today please arrange your own way to the airport for your homeward flight.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 11 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Beijing International Airport
Return Details :
Your Shanghai hotel
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewA small group tour takes you to discover the splendid treasures of China, beginning in Beijing, followed by numerous popular destinations, like the Xian, Chongqing and Shanghai. The highlight of the tour lies in the relaxing voyage on the Yangtze River, along with fascinating shore excursions to Three Gorge Dam and a small boat trip on the Shennong Stream, among others.
- Excellent value for money
- A la carte lunch included
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tour
Day 1 Arrive in Beijing
- Entrance fees specified in the itinerary
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Accommodations: 4-star or 5-star hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified
- Domestic flight Xian/Chongqing, Yichang/Shanghai, as well as high speed rail train Beijing/Xian
- Land transfer with professional drivers
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional English speaking guide
- Airport pickup
- International flights to/from China
- China visa fees
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- CNY150.00/per person of the service charge on the Yangtze River cruise
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
During January, February, and December, a minimum of 2 people are required per booking
The prices are based on staying in twin/double room. If you prefer a single room for one of your group, single supplement will be incurred. Please let us know your preferred room type when you make the reservation.
It is strongly suggested that you purchase travel insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance
This tour itinerary includes no forced shopping stops
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 12 years
You Might Also Like
- All Inclusive Mutianyu Great Wall and Summer Palace Private Day Tour
- Private Layover Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City
- Beijing Forbidden City Tour with Great Wall Hiking at Mutianyu
- Xi'an in One Day: Day Trip from Beijing by Air with Private Terracotta Warriors
- 2-Day Combo Package: Beijing City Tour and Great Wall at Mutianyu w/Lunch
- Beijing Essential Full-Day Tour including Great Wall at Badaling, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square
- Private Tour: Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Forbidden City
- Beijing Classic Full-Day Tour including the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven