Day 1: Beijing
Today your guide will meet you at Beijing Airport and transfer you to the hotel. Relax during the rest of the day.
Day 2: Beijing (B+L)
Full day tour to Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven and a Chinese Kung Fu Show. A la carte lunch is served.
Day 3: Beijing (B)
Full day to Badaling Great Wall, a jade factory and the Sacred Way. Driver by the Bird's Nest (Olympic National Stadium) on the way back. To leave you more time on the Great Wall, lunch is not included. It may be the best that you have a big breakfast at the hotel, and a light lunch on your own.
Overnight in Beijing: The Great Wall Hotel Beijing (5 stars)- the former Sheraton
Day 4: Beijing - Xi'an (B+L)
Visit the Summer Palace, a pearl store and the traditional Hutong alleys. A la carte lunch is served. Take an afternoon flight to Xian and check in the hotel.
Day 5: Xi'an (B+L+D)
Full day tour to the amazing Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, a pottery-making factory, the Small Wild Goose Pagoda and the famous Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show with the Dumpling Dinner. A special home cooked lunch at a local family is served today. (Tips: the dance show is available from Apr. to Nov.)
Day 6: Xi'an (B+L)
Full day visit to the City Wall, the Provincial History Museum and the Great Mosque. You will have some free time at the lively Muslim bazaar. A la carte lunch is served.
Overnight in Xi'an : Sheraton Hotel Xi'an (5-star)
Day 7: Xi'an - Guilin (B)
Take a flight to Guilin and visit the Reed Flute Cave. Your guide in Guilin will help you check in the hotel.
Day 8: Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin (B+L)
Take a Li River cruise down from Guilin to Yangshuo. As the lunch on the ship cannot be up to your taste, please have a big breakfast at the hotel this morning. Lunch box is served today. Disembark at about 14:00 and spend some time to visit the rural area of Yangshuo. A visit to a local farmers home is arranged. After that your will be transferred to Guilin and visit the Elephant Trunk Hill.
Overnight in Guilin: Sheraton Hotel (5-star)
Day 9: Guilin - Shanghai (B)
Take a flight to Shanghai. Your guide will pick you up and transfer you to check in the hotel.
Day 10: Shanghai (B+L)
Full day visit to Shanghai Museum, the Yuyuan Garden, a silk shop, the Bund, where you will also have a cruise tour on the Huangpu River. A la carte farewell lunch is served.
Upon escorting you back to the hotel, your guide will see you into the lobby to say bon voyage.
Overnight in Shanghai: Hotel Equatorial Shanghai (5 stars)
Day 11: Shanghai (B)
Airport drop-off is not included today. Please find your own way to the airport according to your flight schedule. Have a nice trip!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 11 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Beijing International Airport
Return Details :
Hotel Equatorial Shanghai
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewThe 11-day China Small Group Tour to Beijing, Xi'an, Guilin and Shanghai tops the list of the most favorite travel routes in China. It captivates and astonishes visitors throughout Chinese remarkable history and tradition, charming scenery and gorgeous modern culture. All the remarkable 'must-see' destinations are included in this tour and we will offer the best quality services.
- Small-group tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- A la carte lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Beijing
- 10 nights accommodation
- One-way Economy-class airfare from Beijing to Xi'an
- One-way Economy-class airfare from Xi'an to Guilin
- One-way Economy-class airfare from Guilin to Shanghai
- Entrance fees
- Meals as specified in itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Professional guide & experienced driver
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities to guides and drivers (recommended)
- China visa fees
- International airfare
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport drop-off service in Shanghai on Day 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Not recommended for participants with wheelchair
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 12 years
The maximum tour group size is around 18 persons
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
You Might Also Like
- Private Layover Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City
- Beijing Forbidden City Tour with Great Wall Hiking at Mutianyu
- Xi'an in One Day: Day Trip from Beijing by Air with Private Terracotta Warriors
- Forbidden City with Royal Icehouse Dining Experience
- Beijing Essential Full-Day Tour including Great Wall at Badaling, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square
- Private Tour: Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Forbidden City
- Beijing Classic Full-Day Tour including the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven
- Best Beijing Historical Tour including the Summer Palace, Lama Temple and the Panda Garden