OverviewVisit Agra to experience the stunning sunrise and sunset of Taj Mahal. Your experienced local guide will reveal all the secrets about Taj Mahal and other UNESCO World Heritage in Agra including the magnificent Agra Fort, Baby Taj Mahal, and Great Emperor Akbar's tomb. Your journey will start at Taj Mahal in the morning and, before night falls, we take you to Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden) for a beautiful romantic view of Taj Mahal at sunset. Your private guide will ensure a personalized and enjoyable experience at all time.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourIf you are an early bird, you should never miss Taj Mahal at sunrise. We will pick you up at your preferable location in Agra before 5:30am and simply marvel at the spectacular Taj Mahal. Take your time to admire the majestic architecture of Taj Mahal - a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most famous and beautiful buildings in the world. Our professional local guide will reveal all the mysteries of Taj Mahal and its architecture. Even if you have read about it or seen the photos, experiencing Taj Mahal at sunrise in person will always take your breath away.
If you prefer later departure time, we will pick you up at your preferable time and location and also start the journey at Taj Mahal. Later on we will visit the nearby Agra Fort that is an amazing building and UNESCO World Heritage Site. This fort in red also features impressive architecture and beautiful pavilions. Our guide will explain to you about all the beautiful palaces inside Agra Fort as well its origin and the history.
After Agra Fort, we will visit Baby Taj Mahal - Etmad Ud Daulla's Tomb. The tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah is also an architectural marvel that is situated on the bank of Yamuna. People also refer it as mini Taj Mahal because it is similar to Minars, the stone work called pietra dura and lattice work. Our Guide will explain its fascinating history and exquisite carving work and architecture.
Take a lunch break. After lunch explore Agra art and crafts. Agra has always been known for its leather products and its handicraft variation. In addition to the exclusive products from Agra, you will also be introduced to paintings, pottery, handicrafts and other artist works from different parts of the country.
Around 4pm, visit the tomb of Emperor Akbaand and learn more about this greatest Emperor in India history. The last stop is Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden ) for a romantic view of Taj Mahal at sunset. Mahtab Bagh is located across the river Yamuna from Taj Mahal and considered a perfect place to view Taj Mahal without the jostling crowds. You can actually sit in peace and admire the beauty of the monument at sunset. In the meantime, your guide will explain the history of this beautiful garden.
If your schedule allows, you have the option of adding Fatehpur Sikri to this tour. Please discuss with you tour for the option.
Inclusions for 11-Hour Agra Day Tour: Sunrise And Sunset Of Taj Mahal
- Taj Mahal Admission Tickets
- Skip The Line
- Transport by Private Air-Conditioned Car
- Professional Local Tour guide
- Indian Traditional Thali ( Platter ) Lunch at Hygienic Restaurant
- All taxes, Entrance fees and handling charges
- Hotel / Railway Station Pickup and Drop-off
- Bottled water
Exclusions for 11-Hour Agra Day Tour: Sunrise And Sunset Of Taj Mahal
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.