12 Day Best Of Morocco Round Trip From Marrakesh
OverviewThe winding streets of Moroccos ancient medinas are bursting with so many colours and flavours that youll be planning a return visit soon after arrival. Explore the souks and streets of Marrakech, head to a luxury desert camp on an overnight 4x4 excursion, explore Atlas Mountains' villages . Travel is comfortable and well-paced and our expert guide will be on hand to offer context and reveal its hidden gems. By focusing on the energy of the people, you'll discover the true treasures of Morocco.
Know More about this tour
ARRIVAL TO MARRAKESH
Transfer to your Riad.
MARRAKESH MEDINA TOUR
We will go for a Sightseeing Tour of Marrakesh , featuring a visit to the 16th century Saadian Tombs, Dar Si Said Museum of Moroccan Arts, the fragrant Menara Gardens, the Koutoubia Minaret and the Bahia Palace with its extraordinary tiles, fountains...Overnight.
Depart to Ouarzazate through the Atlas mountain range and over the Tizi N Tichka pass. Enjoy this very scenic drive, before arriving at Kasbah Ait BenHaddou , Visit this Unesco protected World Heritage before continuing on to Ouarzazate.
Ouarzazate/Dades valley/ Todra Gorge/Erfoud/Merzouga
FES MEDINA TOUR
After breakfast the entire day will be devoted to sightseeing the city of Fes, the spiritual capital of Morocco. Step back six centuries into the medieval Medina with its narrow and cobbled streets filled with ancient mosques, towering green glazed minarets and crumbling fondouks. Narrow openings into private worlds reveal architecture of peaceful courtyards filled with carved cedar, brilliantly colored mosaic tiles and delicately carved stucco ornaments. Suggested lunch will be at Palais Terrab, a beautiful Arab palace. After lunch, we will visit the Attarine and Abou Anania Medersas, the Nejjarine fountain, the Moulay Idriss Mausoleum, and the Karaouine Mosque. In the afternoon, we will visit the countless souks, the famous tanneries and Fes Jdid. Overnight at Riad
FES / SEFROU / BHALIL / FES
Today you can choose what you want to do. Spend more time in the souks or take a cooking class or take a day trip to Sefrou and Bhalil where you will be invited to lunch with my family. Back to Fes. Dinner and overnight.
FES / MEKNES / VOLUBILIS / CHEFCHAOUEN
Depart for the Imperial City ofMeknes, The highlights will include Bab el Mansour "Dar Jamai" Museum, the old Medina, Moulay Ismail Mausoleum, old granaries and stables. Then depart for the ancient Roman city of Volubilis. Departure and drive toChefchaouen.
Visit of the Medina of Chefchaouen.
CHEFCHAOUEN / AKCHOUR / TETOUAN / TANGIER / ASSILAH/ RABAT
Our journey today will lead us to the National Park of Talassemtane . We will drive along the coast to Oued Laou, then through Tetouan towards Tangier.Then to Assilah.We will drive south to visit Larache and the Exotic Gardens at Bouknadel and from there travel to Rabat.
RABAT / MARRAKESH
There you will enjoy a sightseeing tour of Rabat .Transfer to Marrakesh for an overnight stay.
Transfer to airport for departure flight home
Inclusions for 12 Day Best Of Morocco Round Trip From Marrakesh
- - Accommodation on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- - Transportation in private vehicle;
- - English speaking driver & guide for the entire trip;
- - English speaking city guides in Fes & Marrakesh;
- - Camel trekking in the desert.
- - All applicable taxes
Exclusions for 12 Day Best Of Morocco Round Trip From Marrakesh
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking