Arrive at any time. Your guide will pick you up at the airport arrivals (or your own prearranged hotel in Beijing) and then take you to the hotel where you may start your great adventure.
In the morning, go to visit Tianan men Square and Forbidden city. In the afternoon, visit the imperial park, Summer Palace.
Set out early for the Great Wallat Mutianyu section. Then on our way to the railway station, have a short visit to Beijing Olympic Park. Overnight train: Beijing-Xian (deluxe sleeper ticket, approx 12hrs).
Go to visit the biggest museum of China, Shaanxi History Museum. Then visit theBig Wild Goose Pagoda Temple, opt to climb up the pagoda. Afterwards, take an orientation walk of the bustling bazaar, Muslim Quarter.
Go to visit the ancient City Wall, opt to cycle the ancient city walls. Then visit the site of the 8th wonder of the world, Terracotta Warriors.
Take morningflight to Dunhuang. After arriving in and checking into the hotel in Dunhuang, go to visit Echoing-Sand Dune and Crescent Spring, a miracle in the Gobi desert.
In the morning, go to visit the amazing buddhist art, Mogao Grottoes. In the evening, take the private vehicle to the Liuyuan Railway Station. Overnight train: Liuyuan-Turpan (deluxe sleeper ticket, approx 10hrs).
Today we will visit the Jiaohe Ruins,the Karez Well and Turpan Museum.
Day9 Turpan-Heavenly Mountain
In the morning, take the private vehicle to the Heavenly Mountain. Have a nice included meal at a local minoritys home. Our stay in a yurt is one of the highlights of the trip. Facilities are basic but the experience and views are breathtaking.
Day10 Heavenly Mountain-Urumqi
Free time in the morning.Then take the private vehicle to the Urumqi City, visit the biggest bazaar in Xinjiang Provence, Grand Bazaar.
Take the morning flight to Kashgar. Then have a city tour to visit the Old Town, Great Mosque, and Abakh Hoja Tomb.
Your guide and driver will take you to the airport for your departure flight back to Beijing. Then your pleasant trip comes to the end.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 13 Days
Departure Details :
Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) or your hotel in Beijing
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewDiscover the treasures of the Silk Road on this 12-day adventure through China, retracing part of the ancient trade route that linked East and West. An epic journey from bustling Beijing to the colourful frontier town of Kashgar, travel by trains and flights across diverse and beautifully rugged landscapes to see some of the countrys most spectacular relics. From dynastic palaces and Muslim minarets to hidden grottoes and rock-cut Buddhist masterpieces, this is an unforgettable Eastern odyssey.
- Excellent value for money
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
- Private tour
- Accommodation as per itinerary (3-star Hotel in the center area of each city)
- Flights, overnight trains and bullet trains as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Each region has a different professional licensed guide
- Transport by private vehicle (5-19 seats private vehicle, depend on the number of group people)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name, number, birth date, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
You Might Also Like
- Private Layover Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City
- Beijing Forbidden City Tour with Great Wall Hiking at Mutianyu
- Xi'an in One Day: Day Trip from Beijing by Air with Private Terracotta Warriors
- Forbidden City with Royal Icehouse Dining Experience
- Beijing Essential Full-Day Tour including Great Wall at Badaling, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square
- Private Tour: Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Forbidden City
- Beijing Classic Full-Day Tour including the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven
- Best Beijing Historical Tour including the Summer Palace, Lama Temple and the Panda Garden