12-Day Complete Tour Of Romania From Bucharest
OverviewA full tour of Romania in wich you will discover the history, culture, food, local legends and myths (Dracula's legend included) and besutiful cities , some of them also Unesco monuments. You will enjoy Bucharest a capital full of contrasts, Sibiu, European Capital of Culture in 2007, Alba Iulia - the place where the greater Romania was founded, Maramures with its Happy Graveyard and wooden churchs, also Unesco monuments, Bucovina - the land of painted churches part of Unesco heritage, Sighisoara - a impressime medieval city (also UNESCO monument) where Dracula was born, Dracula's Castle (Bran Castle) , Peles Castle - royal residence of king Carl I and the wildlife from the Danube's Delta.Duration: 12 days / 11 nights - Itinerary: Bucharest - Sibiu - Alba Iulia - Maramures - Bucovina (2 nights) - Sighisoara- Sinaia - Tulcea (2 nights) - Bucharest: Total Distance: 2500kmAll the hotels are 4* located in the city center.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourDay 1: Bucharest
Panoramic tour of the capital. Welcome dinner and over night in Hotel Europa Royale 4* in Bucharest.
Day 2: Bucharest - Curtea de Arges - Sibiu (300km)
Vist of the Monasteries of Curtea de Arges and Cozia. In the afternoon we arrive in Sibiu. Over night in Sibiu in Hotel Continental Forum 4*.
Day 3: Sibiu - Hunedoara - Alba Iulia (250 km)
In the morning we visit Sibiu and continue with Hunedoara. We arrive in Alba Iulia in the evening. Overnight in 4* hotel.
Day 4: Alba Iulia - Cluj Napoca - Baia Mare - Sapanta - Sighetu Marmatiei (300 km)
After breakfast we visit Alba Iulia.We depart to Cluj Napoca and visit the city.
In the evening we arrive in Maramures, a world out of time. Traditional dinner over night in a 4* hotel in Maramures.
Day 5: Sighetu Marmatiei - Barsana - Rozavlea - Ieud - Gura Humorului (250 km)
Visit of the wooden churches of Barsana, or Rozavlea Botiza and Ieud (UNESCO monuments). In the evening we arrive in Bucovina. Dinner and over night in a 4* Hotel in Bucovina.
Day 6: Gura Humorului - Sucevita - Moldovita - Voronet - Gura Humorului (200 km)
We visit the first two painted monasteries from Bucovina: Moldovita and Sucevita, both Unesco monuments.
Dinner and over night in a 4* in Bucovina.
Day 7: Gura Humorului - Bicaz - Sighisoara (250 km)
Visit of Voronet Monastery, known as "The Sistine Chapel of the East".
We continue with the Monastery Varatec or Agapia Monastery. Next we go directly to Bicaz, with its Bicaz Gorges, unique in Romania. We arrive in Sighisoara where was also born Count Dracula. Over night in Sighisoara in a 4* hotel.
Day 8: Sighisoara - Viscri - Brasov - Bran - Sinaia (250 km)
After breakfast we depart to Viscri with its Fortified Church, a Unesco monument. We then arrive in Brasov and panoramic tour of the city. In the afternoon we arrive at the famous Dracula's Castle. We then go to Sinaia. Over night in Sinaia in a 4* hotel.
Day 9: Sinaia - Buzau - Tulcea (375km)
In the morning we visit the royal castle of Peles, the most beautiful castle in Romania and the Sinaia Monastery.
We then travel to Tulcea. Over night in a 4* hotel in Tulcea.
Day 10: Danube Delta - Tulcea
In the morning we go on a boat trip to the Danube Delta to admire the wildlife haven of the Delta. In the afternoon we return to Tulcea, have dinner and sleep over night at the same hotel.
Day 11: Tulcea - Bucharest (300 km)
After breakfast we leave for Bucharest. In the evening we have a walk in the centre. We have a farewell dinner and sleep over night in a 4* hotel in Bucharest.
Day 12: Bucharest
Tour of Bucharest.
Inclusions for 12-Day Complete Tour Of Romania From Bucharest
- 11 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 12-Day Complete Tour Of Romania From Bucharest
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Photo fees at the museums (where applicable)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Communism Tour of Bucharest
- Dracula's Castle, Rasnov Fortress and Sinaia Castle Day Trip from Bucharest
- Private Bucharest One Way Airport Transfer
- Private Day Trip to Dracula's Castle and Peles Castle from Bucharest
- Outcast Bucharest City Tour Supporting an Employment Program for Homeless
- 3-Day Trip to Transylvania, Targoviste and Dracula's Castle from Bucharest