12 Days Of Beijing-Xi'an-Shanghai-Yangshuo-Hong Kong Trip
OverviewThis tour provides you with the best experience of China in 12 days. By crossing the country, you will visit the 4 most popular cities of China. Go from the power of the Great Wall to the bright lights of Shanghai, stand face-to-face with the Terracotta Warriors, go through the scenery of Yangshuo to the bustling modern metropolis of Hong Kong. Discover China's natural and cultural highlights with the perfect combination of attractions. This tour also includes activities and free time to let you explore.
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDay 1 Beijing
Arrive at any time. Your guide will pick you up at the airport arrivals (or your own prearranged centrally located hotel in Beijing) and then take you to the hotel where you may start your great adventure.
Day 2 Beijing
Take metro to visit theTiananmen Square, then explore the ancient imperial palace,Forbidden City. In the afternoon, visit the ancient imperial garden, Summer Palace.
Day 3 Beijing-Xian
Set out early for the Great Wall at Mutianyu. Visit Olympic Park before boarding an overnight train to Xi'an (Deluxe sleeper ticket, 10 hours).
Day 4 Xian (D)
Visit the Big Goose Pagoda Temple, opt to climb the pagoda. Then visit the Shaanxi History Museum. Take an orientation walk of the bustling Bazaar, Muslim Quarter. Have a visit of a local resident's home, and learn how to make dumplings, afterwards have your self-made dumplings for dinner.
Day 5 Xian-Shanghai
Visit the ancient City Wall of Xi'an, opt to ride a bike along the wall. Visit the Terracotta Warriors, regarded as the 8th Wonder of the World. Then board an overnight train to Shanghai (Deluxe sleeper ticket, 15 hours).
Day 6 Shanghai
Arrive in Shanghai at noon. Have an orientation walk heading past the landmarks of Shanghai,the Bund.
Day 7 Shanghai
Visit Shanghai Museum, then go to visit the Yuyuan Bazaar and Tian Zi Fang Bazaar to experience the local people's life. At night, enjoy theChinese Acrobatic Show.
Day 8 Shanghai-Guilin-Yangshuo
Take the flight to Guilin and transfer to a countryside town, Yangshuo. Have an orientation walk of Yangshuo in the evening.
Day 9 Yangshuo
Take a cycle tour through the countryside. Opt to have a local farmer's family meal for lunch.
Day 10 Yangshuo-Shenzhen-Hong Kong
Free time in the morning, then go to Guilin by private vehicle to catch the bullet train to Shenzhen (3 hours). Arrive at Shenzhen, then cross the border into Hong Kong, take the metro to the hotel.
Day 11 Hong Kong
Go to the Victoria Peakenjoying the view of the city. In the evening, go to the Star Avenue to enjoy the night view of Hong Kong.
Day 12 Hong Kong
Depart at any time. (A flight from Hong Kong to Beijing is not provided.)
Inclusions for 12 Days Of Beijing-Xi'an-Shanghai-Yangshuo-Hong Kong Trip
- Private tour
- Accommodation as per itinerary (3-star Hotel in the center area of each city)
- Flights, overnight trains and bullet trains as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Each city has a different professional licensed guide
- Transport by private vehicle (5-19 seats private vehicle, depend on the number of group people)
Exclusions for 12 Days Of Beijing-Xi'an-Shanghai-Yangshuo-Hong Kong Trip
- Flight to Beijing
- Flight to leave Hong Kong
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, birth date, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Flight information to Beijing is required (or Hotel information and meeting time in Beijing is required)
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours