- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
, Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience., Private Tour for Solo Traveler, 12/31/2017 - 9/12/2024Monday : 05:30 AM - 06:30 PMWednesday : 05:30 AM - 06:30 PMThursday : 05:30.. read more
Return Details :
• You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. • A current valid passport is required on the day .. read more
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewPamper your body and senses with rejuvenating easy paced 12 days yoga trip to India. Enjoy the best India has to offer; Practice Yoga at its origin land, capture the glimpse of Bengal Tiger and adore the sublime beauty of Taj Mahal with accompanied Yoga teacher and Tour Leader.
- Accommodation 11 nights in 3 & 4 Star Hotels.
- Old Delhi walking tour with ride on Delhi Metro Train.
- Domestic government taxes and service charges.
- All sightseeing activities as listed in the itinerary.
- 7 Morning 3 Evening yoga and meditation sessions with a highly skilled yoga instructor.
- Visit to abandoned fort of Fatepur Sikri.
- English speaking monument guides where ever applicable.
- All applicable taxes for included activities.
- All the applicable transport as per the itinerary along with fuel, parking fee and other applicable taxes.
- One authentic Indian Local Dinner.
- 3 days morning Jungle Safaris with cantor or Jeep.
- An experienced driver and a helper on private AC coach, minivan etc.
- Visit to Taj Mahal.
- International airfares, departure airport tax for international flights & visa fee.
- Travel Insurance Please note that this is a must in order to join the group. We would not be able to accept passengers without travel insurance in any circumstances.
- Additional meals not mentioned in itinerary, alcohol, water bottles and other drinks.
- Single room surcharge or pre and post tour accommodation.
- Hotel incidentals: mini bar, laundry, spa, health club, telephone etc.
- Tips and gratuities and camera fees at monuments.
- Airport arrival and departure transfer.
- Any optional activities, or transport to and from.
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural disasters, flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, accidents, medical evacuations, riots or strikes etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in included list.
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Travel insurance is compulsory for our trip. We require that, at a minimum, you are covered for medical expenses including emergency repatriation. We strongly recommend that the policy also covers personal liability, cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects
Visas are the responsibility of the individual traveler. Getting Visa to India is easy now.
Tipping is a firm and expected element in the tourism industry. Over the years we have found that many of our travellers find the need for tipping to be both tiresome and embarrassing, especially if they dont have the correct small change. To overcome this, we have established a tipping kitty system; however the money is not collected in your final payment received by Soulfit Journey. This is so that it can be submitted directly to your Tour Leader who will then distribute the tips among your main service providers guides, drivers, helper, attendants, Potter, bathroom attendants, shoe keeper, gate keeper, restaurants etc. on your behalf. We have calculated the tipping amount of USD 120 to be paid per person to your Tour Leader upon arrival in India at group meeting on Day 1.
Your Yoga Instructor
You will be accompanied by highly skilled yoga instructor throughout the tour. The instructors are qualified from recognized yoga institute and experienced regular practitioners. We recommend tipping your Yoga Instructor. The amount is entirely a personal preference; however as a guideline USD 10 per person, per day can be used. Of course you are free to tip more as you see fit, depending on your perception of service and quality of your trip.
This trip is only for very physically fit and healthy travellers. It is not appropriate for travellers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids. You must be able to walk 2-3 miles unassisted each day and participate in 3-5 hours of daily physical activities, including scaling several steep steps without handrails.
When visiting temples or mosques, both men and women should dress in non-revealing clothes. Full-length trousers with a shirt or t-shirt for men; and pants or skirts well below the knee with a top that covers the shoulders and upper arms for women. Women might also consider carrying a modesty shawl in their daypack this could be a sarong or light scarf which they can wear over their shoulders and heads to feel more comfortable while sightseeing at mosques.